British Speedway Forum
Robyn1972

Attn. Those Who Signed The Champ. Of Gb Petition

The issue here is that this was not a petition for Mark!  Robyn stated this time and time again.

:D

Ya gotta laugh.If there was a wrong end of the stick grasping competition,i know who i would like on my side :P

Interestingly the petition LINKY is still open and has now jumped to 65 signatures - there was a sudden rush after the meeting itself!

Sending it to the Speedway Star seems to be favourite then? I think that's a good idea too I must admit - and will look to get a letter put together to send with it - Tabby any input you can offer on that as well would be handy. :)

Show Mark the petition and the things people have written, ask him for a comment (and that he will let you use it in your letter) might even go out and buy the star the week after to see what replies are sent in.

No thanks who wants someone who sulks like a little girl  :mad:

Let's have someone who cares about the fans and the flag not someone who lets them down because someone took his ball away .

You don't really know what you're on about do you :rolleyes:

You don't really know what you're on about do you :rolleyes:

So you reckon it's right for hard working people to pay money to watch mark loram only to find that he has pull out because he in a sulk ?

Mark did not hurt the bspa that day the only one's who miss out were the fans .

If Mark wanted to compete in this meeting and try to qualify for the GP he should have signed the forms, I assume everybody else did.

So the discussion starts again, if you really want an answer to that Sir Jasper read through the thread hunny :rolleyes:

I would like an answer and in no way am I on the wind up, I just never had much web access around the time the furore was taking place

Why have only 53 signed it?  Out of apathy or because they don't believe in the case?  Surely not the latter.  If it is apathy we should have a bigger campaign, including representation at all tracks.

I tried but the site was well confussing and wouldnt let me... :unsure: