British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
micman

British Under 21 Championship Dvd

Our site is back up again and the Under 21 DVD can be ordered HERE

It features all the heats, semis and final. Replays, full individual scorecharts throughout the meeting and there's a prize for the first person to spot the deliberate mistake! :P

Duration is 85 minutes and this DVD is a must for fans of Ben Wilson, Daniel King, Lewis Bridger and Steve Boxhall. (Well, any fans of good racing really! :D )

Our new speedway site will be on line soon and you'll be able to look at our archive speedway video lists from 1988 to 1997 with all meetings available on DVD!

MB

Hiya Mike, site looks good love the Kings Lynn Star photo!

I know Canterbury closed in 1987 is there any chance your or Ken have some tucked away from before that? (Even if it means spit spit yuk yuk :P Canterbury at Arlington)

Hiya Mike, site looks good love the Kings Lynn Star photo!

I know Canterbury closed in 1987 is there any chance your or Ken have some tucked away from before that? (Even if it means spit spit yuk yuk  :P Canterbury at Arlington)

Hi Shazzy

I didn't start filming until 1988 so sadly have nothing with Canterbury on it. I'll ask Ken if he has anything hidden away in his drawers! :D

Cheers Mike. If he has can you ask him to wash it first please :P:lol:

(omg just the thought of it :lol:)

Cheers Mike.  If he has can you ask him to wash it first please  :P  :lol:

(omg just the thought of it  :lol:)

That goes without saying!! :D