British Speedway Forum

Hmmm...after looking at the programme again, it seems you were right. When's the re-run?

I think Lyons would have won it off 15 metres to be honest, he was that good. Mind you, I'd have liked to see him miss a gate once, just to see  :D

Bloody Hell "WOS" your the first person ever on these forum's to say i'm right! :lol:

I did think Neathy might nick 1 race of JL and he certainly tried in the final :rolleyes:

Forgot to say earlier hope JA is OK ;)

Bloody Hell "WOS" your the first person ever on these forum's to say i'm right!  :lol:

I did think Neathy might nick 1 race of JL and he certainly tried in the final :rolleyes:

Forgot to say earlier hope JA is OK ;)

Must admit, cos I was doing updates I didn't really study the programme. Was more a case of updates first (usually while the race was running, texting blind) then fill in the programme. That way I get the updates out before the riders have left the track.

Yeah, forgot to say get well soon John, looked like a bad un, but could have been a lot lot worse, ask poor Luke Bowen. :(

Yeh as already said get well soon to John Armstrong! Any updates on his injury?

He's in hospital in Harlow and they were waiting fir the bruising to subside before x-raying him to determine the extent of his injuries.

Well Done Jason :approve:

Guest Steve Dixon

Well done indeed, he was by far the best on show, once he got out the gate no one could touch him, Neath got closest in the final. :D

Edited by Steve Dixon

Jon, Kelly and all at Jon Armstrong Racing would like to thank all the fans who have passed on their best wishes since Jons crash on Saturday night.

At the moment we have no further news from the hospital but when we do we will keep you all updated via Jons website.

Also many thanks to all the fans who contributed to the collection yesterday.

You can leave messages for Jon in his Guestbook at www.freewebs.com/jon-armstrong.

Jon Armstrong Racing.

Is there a DVD of the meeting,and if so does it feature the races with the JAP's etc?

Edited by Topcat

Is there a DVD of the meeting,and if so does it feature the races with the JAP's etc?

Don't know of any DVD.

Due to the delay waiting for the ambulance to return only the VHM meeting and the attempt on the track record went ahead. :blink: No Japs racing I'm afraid