British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Stats

Western Australian Championship

Speedwaychick,had a coupla with Chesh yesterday and asked him if i knew you but it seems i don't. Know a few DENEPHEWS tho. :D

Poona, travelling to Euro by myself at the mo, probably hiring a Britza van or the like in Sydney & driving to Mildura in convoy with Johnno or somthing should be a good laugh.

Sssssseeya

Guest Speedway Chick

Come on Ozyace, who are you, you have seen me at the track??????

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Don't believe everything Chesh tells you. I do like women in leather tho :twisted: :oops:

Guest Speedway Chick

But you have seen me at bibra..right?

:? :roll:

Defianatley not...........hang on a mo!..... was that you in the red........surely not ........in that case..........maybe I have seen you! :D

Guest Speedway Chick

Was that me in the red what?????? I don't wear red. I wear some horried black & white leathers. lol :shock:

Guest Speedway Chick

Hiya Ozyace,

When was the last time you saw me at Bibra Lake practicing? Do you go there alot?????? :twisted: