Jason Doyle

Robert Ksiezak

Krzysztof Kasprzak

Danny Warwick

Tomas Suchanek

Tommy Allen

Ricky Ashworth

Chris Schramm

KK is using this meeting in order aid his return from injury.

Looks good IMO

Entry will be £10 adults £7 OAP's £4 under 15's & Under 5's free

Family ticket £25 (2 adults & 2 kids)

If it's anything like last year it should be a cracker. Turned out to be one of the best meetings of the year.

Looks like an interesting line up .

Got to agree with Rabbitt, If it is half as good as last years meeting will be a meeting not to miss .

At only £10 per adult should be great value for money.

Looks a good line up

Sorry, but I have to disagree.

When I heard Klindt was riding , I thought it would be a good turn-out of exciting YOUNG guns, like Auty, Bridger, Woffinden, Boxall etc. , not established Premier League heat leaders and second strings, so I'm very disappointed.

By the way - "KK is using this meeting in order aid his return from injury" - he already had two meetings for Leszno last Friday and Saturday.

Guessing Ritchie isnt riding for this anymore!  :(

Shaun Tacey is riding in, place of Ritchie as him and matt have decided it would be a good opportunity to test engines and set ups in a race environment, before next weeks meeting. Even though he will be the grandad of the meeting, when Matt rang Shaun Sunday night and asked Shaun jumped at the chance to have a serious testing session, in an attempt to try out the various engines and set ups that he has not been able to use in the normal meetings.

Shaun said "I cannot get enough time to test the various set ups normally and am glad of this chance to show the fans and club, that i will do whatever it takes to get it right. I want to somehow turn that corner and repay both the fans and club for their support and for sticking with me. I know I will probably be open to some criticism but this has come at the right time hopefully for me to get everything sorted. "

When I heard Klindt was riding , I thought it would be a good turn-out of exciting YOUNG guns, like Auty, Bridger, Woffinden, Boxall etc. , not established Premier League heat leaders and second strings, so I'm very disappointed.

By the way - "KK is using this meeting in order aid his return from injury" - he already had two meetings for Leszno last Friday and Saturday.

With all due respect I think the reason for this meeting is to cast an eye over at least some of the riders with a view to next year and possible EL reserve berths. I think the likes of Auty and Tai W, whilst talented wouldn't really fit into that category just yet. I'm well happy with the line-up - last year's meeting was similar and a cracker and the likes of Klindt showed up very well. Expect to see him over in the next year ot two.

KK is using the meeting to get back to race fitness after 2 and a half months out, he might have ridden last weekend but I'd think he's grateful to get as much tracktime as possible to get back to full speed. Certainly I'll be pleased for him to have some laps on the Poole track prior to a league meeting. :)

Jason Doyle Out of meeting

As he is riding for IOW v Somerset

Jason Doyle Out of meeting

As he is riding for IOW v Somerset

It doesn't take 24 hours to travel from the IoW to Poole. I'm guessing he will be riding unless Poole have announced anything different.

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please either post a message here or send me an email or private message.

Thanks