Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Miguel

Speedway Video Clips

Guest Miguel

Hi there!

On my web site you can find six video clips presenting riders of my team - ZKZ Zielona Góra. Everything is in polish, so here's a little tip how to download them:

1. Enter the site: http://www.miguel.magik.fr.pl

2. On the left side choose rider's name.

3. In the central part chose a link named "POBIERZ FILM".

Et voila! ;-)

If you want me to launch english version, just simply let me know!

Guest Miguel

New movie in Rafal Okoniewski section!

Enjoy it!!!

Guest Miguel

New movie in "1997" section. Jason Crump and Andrzej Huszcza versus Tonny Knudsen and Dariusz Sledz.

Enjoy!!!

Guest Sir Lunchalot

Love the music that you put with the clips Miguel !! They take a while to download but well worth the wait.

The clip from 1997 was for a championship or cup of some kind ? The crowd looked extremely happy and at the very end I thought the commentator was going to cry !!

Nice work with the Pedersen / Janniro clip from the Coventry website too, hearing Black Sabbath during that clip really did it for me :D

Zajebiste Miguel !

Xcuse me french :D

Rico :roll:

Guest Miguel
The clip from 1997 was for a championship or cup of some kind ? The crowd looked extremely happy and at the very end I thought the commentator was going to cry !!

Hi! Nice to hear that you like it! :) Answering your question - that's how speedway make people crazy in city of Zielona Gora (120 000 habitants - 15 000 on match), and generally in Poland. It was the first game of the season after my team came back to highest league - is's a tradition that new team in league face the champion of previous season.

We won - we gone crazy! ;)

Guest Sir Lunchalot

Nice work as always Miguel !!

How to come from gate 4 to first in one easy lesson :)

Guest Miguel
How to come from gate 4 to first in one easy lesson  :)

:) Exactly! By the way, would you believe that guy in yellow - Andrzej Huszcza - is... 46 years old? He and his teammate in white - Okoniewski - have won in that tournament a silver medal of Polish Pair's Championships. A movie with crucial heat and celebration is coming soon!