British Speedway Forum

Can't see Jagus getting through now.

Andersen, PK and Holta it is - they were the favourites and they've done the business. Not sure how happy BSI will be - neither PK nor Holta have pulled up many trees in the GPs. But I guess they'd be most upset if Jagus had made it.

If Andersen gets in top 3, then Harris will get wild card slot as the 4th slot will be vacant.

what about riders actually in the GP at the moment?? if your talking about seeded spots of course. :unsure:

If Andersen gets in top 3, then Harris will get wild card slot as the 4th slot will be vacant.

What?

Surely who ever is 4th will get a slot of Hans' plus there if Hans qualifies tonight, why would BSi want to give him a wildcard?

Harris might get a wildcards on tonights showing. He's second reserve at the very least.

Surely between Richardson and Harris for the last token British spot and I think Harris has a greater claim to it! I'd love to go to Cardiff and support Bomber, lets hope BSI see sense after tonights meeting!!

he did beat sullivan :blink:

7: Hans Andersen, Simon Stead, Ryan Sullivan, David Howe

also he beat protasiewicz

edit:reply to scb

Edited by superjoe

Anyway, top marks to the VMS Elit site for giving heat details in English as well as Swedish - much appreciated.

He finished below them so has hardly beat them!

8) (14) Piotr Protasiewicz, Polen, 7p ( 2 3 2 0 0 )

9) (11) Ryan Sullivan, Australien, 7p ( 2 1 1 2 1 )

10) (16) Matej Ferjan, Slovenien, 6p ( 1 2 0 2 1 )

11) (7) Simon Stead, Storbritannien, 5p ( 2 2 0 1 0 )

12) (6) Renat Gafurov, Ryssland, 5p ( 1 0 2 0 2 )

13) (13) Martin Smolinski, Tyskland, 4p ( S 0 2 1 1 )

14) (8) Mikael Max, Sverige, 2p ( 0 0 1 0 1 )

15) (10) Robert Kosciecha, Polen, 2p ( 0 1 1 0 0 )

16) (3) David Howe, Storbritannien, 1p ( 0 0 0 1 0 )

what about riders actually in the GP at the moment?? if your talking about seeded spots of course.  :unsure:

Well, Andersen was a sure fire winner for a wild card spot regardless of night. Him not getting in the top 3 tonight, he does not take one of the wild cards. So if the consistent failures get wild cards as expected and Richardson is dropped as deservely and expected. Then it leaves a 4th wild card probably for another Brit.

Harris I feel has a slightly more get up and go feel to him than Stead. Stead seems too suffer from Nicholls disease.

ah the way ypu posted it it looked as if you meant he beat them in the meeting i.e when he met them, all got a bit confusing there for a moment

Can't see Jagus getting through now.

Andersen, PK and Holta it is - they were the favourites and they've done the business. Not sure how happy BSI will be - neither PK nor Holta have pulled up many trees in the GPs. But I guess they'd be most upset if Jagus had made it.

You were saying Subedei?

Jagus wins the final and spoils BSI's plans - how will they fit Kolodziej into the GPs next season after this? They'll not want to lose Gollob or Hampel, that's for sure.

Congratulations to Jagus, Andersen and Holta (two out of three in my prediction isn't too bad - PePe let me down). Hard luck to PK, but he never really shone in the GPs.

Edited by Subedei

Ahh.....shame for Chris.... :( but at least it should get him noticed by BSI!

And congrats to Mister Anderson...... straight wins but my god....he only got 3rd! but oh well.....that will do! :D yey! Love u Hans :P:oops:

poor PK! after all that.... :(

Well Jagus upsets the applecart. I feel sorry for Pk who was robbed by a baffling final system.

Kolodziej misses out or replacing the unperforming Hampel?

Edited by Hazzman

So it's Jagus, Rune and Hans with PK missing out after getting 14 points in qualifying.

Well done to the 3 qualifiers - delighted Holta is back where he belongs.