British Speedway Forum

Well done Hans Andersen, Rune Holta and in particular, Wieslaw Jagus. :D

Feel so sorry for PK, came 2nd overall in the heats.

Present?  Erm, he's beat no current Gp riders tonight, as theres only 2 riding and they're only reserves, Hans Andersen and Ryan Sullivan.

He's also averaging similar to Zagar, Protasiewicz, Kasprzak and Iversen in the Elite League... and alot better than Richardson.

If anyone deserves a wild card I'd say it was PK.

And congrats to Mister Anderson...... straight wins but my god....he only got 3rd! but oh well.....that will do!  :D  yey! Love u Hans  :P  :oops:

You love him but you can't spell his surname? Riiiiiiight :blink:

Harris I feel has a slightly more get up and go feel to him than Stead. Stead seems too suffer from Nicholls disease.

:lol: hehe! Agreed! Tho poor simon....i wanted him to do well!

Just imagine if Lindback doesn't buck up his ideas in the GP's, will it be a toss up between him and PK for a second Swedish spot?

Well done Hans Andersen, Rune Holta and in particular, Wieslaw Jagus.  :D

Feel so sorry for PK, came 2nd overall in the heats.

Especially Jagus!! Couldn't believe I got 25/1 for him on SkyBet this afternoon :D

Here's the arguement for nominating not qualifying, is Jagus really a better rider over a season than Karlsson?

With qualifying one race ruins your chances, with nominating, BSI can take all that into account.

BTW, playing devils advocate. I do actually prefer qualifying!

sorry.... Andersen.... my school reports always said my spelling was bad :(

Here's the arguement for nominating not qualifying, is Jagus really a better rider over a season than Karlsson?

With qualifying one race ruins your chances, with nominating, BSI can take all that into account.

BTW, playing devils advocate.  I do actually prefer qualifying!

Always preferred qualifying myself, I like the idea that non-favoured riders could upset the balance and have a great meeting. :D

Always preferred qualifying myself, I like the idea that non-favoured riders could upset the balance and have a great meeting.  :D

Jagus will now go on a tour of GPs. He will have an army of fans which follow him.

I think Anders of this forum provided the updates in English.

Yes it is Anders Nilsson who has provided the updates from Vetlanda.