Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

Hans Andersen will likely go through anyway as a wild card along with probably the riders who finish 9-11 in the GP series which hopefully should include Hampel, Lindback and Zagar as the top of the sport needs young riders.

The WC rule in each GP is a waste of time and offers nothing except taking points and places off riders who have deserved to be in the GP so that rule should be abolished.

Notice a few people on here said Pepe and Kolodziej should be put in as a wildcard and I thought theyve got to be joking as they need to stand in line behind Kasprzak first.

Anyway should be a interesting meeting for the neutrals and I will be hoping that Bomber, Stead and Howe qualify but I think its more likely to be Holta, Karlsson and Andersen with maybe a spoiler getting in amongst it

Hans Andersen and Rune Holta must be in, and maybe Ryan Sullivan alsoe take a place.

Thats my best bid

I bet BSI would be right P'd off if the three Brits got through!!

Here's hoping PePe can do it all over again....I'm sure he'll be a star in the GP next year  :blink:  :rolleyes:

reckon they'd be peed off with 2 riders from one nation..... let alone 3 :D

reckon they'd be peed off with 2 riders from one nation..... let alone 3 :D

Don't care. Should be the best riders wherever they are from

3 days to go are people going to put there top 3 predection on here

Can only see one winner and it kills me to say it, but on his current form Hans Andersson should take top spot.

Isnt Vetlanda a fairly big track? Holta must be in a with a big chance on his 'HOME' track but id love to see Steady up there and there isnt a rider in the field who he hasnt and can't beat!!

Andersen...Karlsson...And the excellent Pole Rune Holta. Ideally, I'd like it to finish Andersen(Thouroughly deserves a place even though he isn't my favourite rider in the world), Bomber Harris and Steady.

Hans, Holta and Steady, (I hope anyway with regard to the last one!!)