British Speedway Forum
mikowhy

New Speedway Game (online) Simulator

Bit worrying :blink:

Craig has just given me and his mum a quick late night training session-Paulipops (Mrs Nevs) seems to have got the hang of it after a couple of tracks and looks very smug with herself as she disappears off to bed-a couple of fence bumps but not on the grass :blink: Tart :angry:

I do wish she would not wave her arms in the air and start singing oleh oleh oleh oo ooh after she succesfully finishes 4 laps and smirking at me :neutral:

Edited by Nevs

After spendin' few moments with you guys yesterday on your server I must say I'm realy impressed with your sts form now. You are surely reachin' the highest level.

I have a proposal for adz. Would you be interested in riding in my polish team? Welly is already in, signed few day ago. If so - mesage me on my e-mail rejstracja@percuro.pl

Skrzypek - WTS team manger also would like to sign a contract with one of you guys. Use MSN to contact him on skrzyp13@hotmail.com.

Spook - don't worry about our patience during the clash. We are gonna have lots of it in stock :D. After first few heats - rules of a clash will be clear for you. Do not worry about that too. If you have any questions - just ask me.

Would it be a problem for you to sort another team and meet with my DF today too?

Edited by mikowhy

Hi :)

My english is poor, and forgive me.

I'm manager WTS Sparta Wroclaw. My team started in I liga Polska.

In last season, test(trial) season, we rached 2 placed. We are very potentialy strongest team for the next seazon.

Contact for MSN skrzyp13@hotmail.com

<DF>Welly - when our team will be completed - we will all think about a home track (now I'm signing contarcts with riders). We also should wait till the 2.0 version is completed - we will check all the tracks and choose one. Please - train at all of them in 2.0 now.

SPOOK - please contact me via e-mail because my private message box is out of order.

percuro@rejestracja.pl

Howdy Ho Folks ;]

While browsing through pages of this topic I have noticed that most of you have problems with setting up a server. Well my first guess is tha ya don't have public ip, luckily there is a hope and it's called hamachi, this soft creates a virtual network in internet, maximum number of users can not go over 16, but still this should be enough.

just download this --> http://files.hamachi.cc/HamachiSetup-0.9.9.9-en.exe <--- installator will easily guide you trough all the steps, so you should set up your own network w/o any problems, afterwards everyone'll be able to start a server in sts or any other game.

If you have any questions just mail me at maaq@o2.pl, maaqak@gmail.com

or just ask here.

Welly as far as I know there is no such thing as home track in official polish league, so you have to be good on every track. btw welcome to the Dangling Foreskins bro :D

One more thing guys - quit playing 1.0.1 E version, couse league and all the events will be played on STS 2.0 ...

http://www.zprt.spaik.h4e.pl/index.php?fil...iption&dl_id=28

It was said before, but I just wanted to remind you.

See ya on track buddies! B)

PS. This is standard excuse and I will use it :D - "sorry for any mistakes etc. blah blah but I'm from Poland and still working on the other languages"

Edit: one more thing towards this link to 2.0, you have to clickon the button at the botom "Sciagnij ten plik" after this, some window will jump out, just wait few second and the download should begin.

Edited by mAAq

Do you think, if we ask the moderators nicely, they'll set us up a forum to discuss STS, rather than having everything in one massive thread?

Does anyone know (or is) a moderator?

for the guys who are riding tonight...if you decide between you what british track you want to ride on...i wont be on untill about 8.15 tonight..

Has anyone got a server going or know of any going?

meric i don't think there is one running.

i still can't play the sts 2.0 which is annoying..once ive downloaded it,where do i go to play it?

meric i don't think there is one running.

i still can't play the sts 2.0 which is annoying..once ive downloaded it,where do i go to play it?

ADZ I don't get your problem. Can you load the game? Or you cannot and some message appears? If so - tell me what the message tells?

ADZ what about our contract?