British Speedway Forum
mikowhy

New Speedway Game (online) Simulator

again about tonight...who will be the the captain/manager?

again il be on at 8.15 ish so i will see who it is when i get on :D

ADZ I don't get your problem. Can you load the game? Or you cannot and some message appears? If so - tell me what the message tells?

ADZ what about our contract?

once i have downloaded it...do i go into winrar to play it?

i can't load the game

yes i will sign for your team..can i still ride gb?

Edited by adz_mft

Hello!

I'm Polish player of STS so I hope we will be able to play together very soon;]

If you have GG (Polish communicator) and you have some quastions 'bout STS, please write to me anytime, I will try to help. My number is 449362.

i still can't play the sts 2.0 which is annoying..once ive downloaded it,where do i go to play it?

You have to add the player (Gracze>Nowy Gracz), than you have to select tracks you want to race (Tory), after that you must choose Train... enjoy

If you want to play via Internet with your friends, you just need to create the player and than go "Gra siecowa", than add IP (you must know it before, master server ain't works)... enjoy playing;]

greetz

If anyone is unavailble for the GB team tonight please contact me before 7 oclock otherwise i will have to make other plans for the evening. Cheers.

Your be in the next friendly KF and meric your be in the one after that. Sadly we cant fit all 20 odd players in a 7 rider team sorry.

Edited by pcnorwood

IMPORTANT!!

On our Polish servers we use the new version of STS... its 2.0 Demo

please

DOWNLOAD IT

If you can't connect or load tracks on version E, that means that we're playin' the new one

Hi All,

I'll be opening up my server Now

All welcome and will be polish tracks.

Ip addy is 81.96.83.113

POEPLE!!!!

I wrote before - I WANT YOU TO SORT SECOND TEAM TO MEET WITH MY DF TEAM IN FRIENDLY CLASH TONIGHT!!!!

PLEASE SORT IT AND LET ME KNOW AT WHICH HOUR YOU WILL BE ABLE TO RIDE.

Adz - I'm happy to hear you are in my team. It's just league team - so you can be in Gb either in another Gb team too - but not in Polish league. I hope you and welly will be present today and u'r gonna ride for DF your first clash.

2.0 - before you play - of course extract it using winrar. Than choose player in game menu and enjoy the game. Cu tonight.

WE REALLY NEED MORE ROOM HERE ON YOUR FORUM TO DISCUSS ABOUIT STS IN DIFFRENT TOPICS BECAUSE IT IS A KIND O MESS HERE NOW AND IT BECOMES RUBBISH PLEASE - ASK YOUR MODERATORS TO CREATE IT!!!

Edited by mikowhy

mikowhy - can you create a GB Forum on your Polish site and we can all use that?