British Speedway Forum
mikowhy

New Speedway Game (online) Simulator

at last it let's me use the 2.0 programme lol..count me in

2.0 looks pretty good, but I'm a bit confused. Mikowhy said last night there were 4 tracks on it, but there's only 3? :unsure: Am I missing one?

If were using version 2.0 we have no choice but to only use Sheffield as its the only GB one on there but it does ride a hell of a lot better than the original one.

Just one problem is the white line and the fact there is some track inside it which gets very confussing.

But other than that well done to who ever is creating the track and keep up the good work can't wait to see wait Poole and Wolverhampton will be like and also Torun and Leszno.

Craig here- Soz im a bit confused. Me and my dad downloaded the demo version of sts 2.0 last night with the 3 tracks on it from the link on the foruum. did i have to download the one where you had to pay as i was looking on the sight where mikowhy said we HAD to have version 2.0. Are there other things i need to do to enable myself to race tonight?? e.g im not too sure about the new sheffield track and other files, tracks i have to copy into new places. i think im half way there but im not sure if i have done evrything i am supposed to of done. It would be very kind of someone if they could just tell me the main,basic things i need to do to be able to race for team gb tonight. cheers

Edited by Nevs

is there anyway someone can upload or email me v2 and the Sheff track as i can't DL from RapidShare!

really want to be involved with everything but feel i may loose touch without being able to DL it!

Someone help please!

Craig here- Soz im a bit confused. Me and my dad downloaded the demo version of sts 2.0 last night with the 3 tracks on it from the link on the foruum. did i have to download the one where you had to pay as i was looking on the sight where mikowhy said we HAD to have version 2.0. Are there other things i need to do to enable myself to race tonight?? e.g im not too sure about the new sheffield track and other files, tracks i have to copy into new places. i think im half way there but im not sure if i have done evrything i am supposed to of done. It would be very kind of someone if they could just tell me the main,basic things i need to do to be able to race for team gb tonight. cheers

Craig,

in winrar if you click on sheffield.rar

press on tracks

press extract to

another window should pop up...do the following in that window

then go to where you saved the game ...for example...i saved mine in my documents so i could get it easy..so

press my documents...then tracks and then ok it should save...then do exactly the same for data and it should be on the game..it worked for me a minute ago..hope this helps..if you have a problem write a message on here mate.

adz

Edited by adz_mft

is there anyway someone can upload or email me v2 and the Sheff track as i can't DL from RapidShare!

really want to be involved with everything but feel i may loose touch without being able to DL it!

Someone help please!

i have the same problem, any help?

i have the same problem, any help?

theres a post on a previous page somewhere and it says if your having a problem download another piece of softwear

Still no response about 2nd team and 2nd friendly clash.....

what tracks are being ridden on tonight mate?

i don't know how many players are available for the 2nd match..what time will the 2nd match be starting?

I'm sure there will be at least 7people on tonight who will form a friendly team. I'll do my best, but with it being Friday night and all, my gf might want some attention!

Hi there.

Dear riders from Britan today we can ride a match at 21 pm on the Polisch tracks - Lublin Stadium.... But I would like to ride on your tracks so it will be fair. Date of he revenge depends only from You cause we are always ready :) Sqad of my team:

9.Fighter

10.Chris

11.Osiak

12.Lee

13.Maradona

14.Fanatic

15.Kalina

16. ---

Ps. It will be a hard match for you but you can learn a lot and it give you the taste of what will happen in real league :D

I Really want to have someone of you in my team so heat up engines brmmmm B)

My suggestion is 9 p.m. in Polnd so that is 8 p.m in England.

Collect 6 riders plus 1 reserve.

2.0 version

opponent - my DF team from Poland - so ADZ and WElly - be ready to ride against other Brits :P.