British Speedway Forum
mikowhy

New Speedway Game (online) Simulator

Thanx adz. I have got the sheffield track working nowon my game but is there anything else i need to do to be able to race tonight as on mikowhy's post it said something about 'version 3' or something like that. thanks for your help. it is greatly appreciated.

guys im now downloading thx

btw im on dial up atm so it may take about 1 and a half hours

you play with dial up??? :blink:

Do you think, if we ask the moderators nicely, they'll set us up a forum to discuss STS, rather than having everything in one massive thread?

Does anyone know (or is) a moderator?

I have been researching about a forum Matt and purchased some web hosting service last night :)

no room for kolodziej fan then??

KF you may actually be needed as Shawn's commitments have changed.....if you look back to page 39/40 there were seedings (of a sort) made

Talk to Adz or Octane

Your be in the next friendly KF and meric your be in the one after that. Sadly we cant fit all 20 odd players in a 7 rider team sorry.

that is not the way it works PC........the idea was to give everyone a chance while giving flexibility to availability .....so it could be the next one OR the one after that

POEPLE!!!!

I wrote before - I WANT YOU TO SORT SECOND TEAM TO MEET WITH MY DF TEAM IN FRIENDLY CLASH TONIGHT!!!!

PLEASE SORT IT AND LET ME KNOW AT WHICH HOUR YOU WILL BE ABLE TO RIDE.

WE REALLY NEED MORE ROOM HERE ON YOUR FORUM TO DISCUSS ABOUIT STS IN DIFFRENT TOPICS BECAUSE IT IS A KIND O MESS HERE NOW AND IT BECOMES RUBBISH PLEASE - ASK YOUR MODERATORS TO CREATE IT!!!

Mikowhy you have to stop giving us these short notice challenges :D............we have people unavailable tonight and also have a full team riding.............I keep asking you about Monday...is this not good? it will give us time to arrange something

the forum idea, as above, I have paid money in preparation for forum

and hey why the caps......I thought you poles were calm as fishes? :P

Im going to create a forum now fo bsf sts riders now.

:rolleyes:

My suggestion is 9 p.m. in Polnd so that is 8 p.m in England.

Collect 6 riders plus 1 reserve.

2.0 version

opponent - my DF team from Poland - so ADZ and WElly - be ready to ride against other Brits

adz and welly are already riding in a match tonight Mik !!!

so i take it we are riding on a polish track tonight then our track another time?

lol read it again thats not what he said

you still need to choose GB track

you play with dial up???  :blink:

I have been researching about a forum Matt and purchased some web hosting service last night :)

KF you may actually be needed as Shawn's commitments have changed.....if you look back to page 39/40 there were seedings (of a sort) made

Talk to Adz or Octane

that is not the way it works PC........the idea was to give everyone a chance while giving flexibility to availability .....so it could be the next one OR the one after that

Mikowhy you have to stop giving us these short notice challenges :D............we have people unavailable tonight and also have a full team riding.............I keep asking you about Monday...is this not good? it will give us time to arrange something

the forum idea, as above, I have paid money in preparation for forum

and hey why the caps......I thought you poles were calm as fishes? :P

:rolleyes:

adz and welly are already riding in a match tonight Mik !!!

there is one at 8 and one at 9 lol.

also i read in a previous post from a polish person that were riding on lublin..this is a track that i haven't got on mine.i have downloaded it and tried to put into data of game but it wont let me what should i do any ideas?

Download-session invalid

That is what keeps coming up when I download the demo 2.O. If someone could give me a more direct link to downloading it, it would be much appreciated.

Hi there.

Dear riders from Britan today we can ride a match at 21 pm on the Polisch tracks - Lublin Stadium.... But I would like to ride on your tracks so it will be fair. Date of he revenge depends only from You cause we are always ready  :) Sqad of my team:

9.Fighter

10.Chris

11.Osiak

12.Lee

13.Maradona

14.Fanatic

15.Kalina

16. ---

first line spook he says we ride at lublin

Spook,

Get your money back quick as my one is free so no need to pay it also is all set up just need everyone to register.

there is one at 8 and one at 9 lol.

this is not possible there is not enough riders from the seedings...........who agreed to this?

first line spook he says we ride at lublin

you are right but he also said he would like to ride GB just because they said it ...does not mean you do it Adz

turn down Lublin! no one has practiced it lol in fact I should imagine there will be some in team who dont even have it! insist on GB track of your choice

Spook,

Get your money back quick as my one is free so no need to pay it also is all set up just need everyone to register.

a bit late for that I think Norwood................

If tonight's test match is on Lublin, there is no need to download the Sheffield track file?!?

in the E version the lubin track is unavilable.

CLICK

exchange folder's data and tracks in the main folder.

see you on track at 9:00 PM

CLick !!!!!

Topic about 2nd friendly test clash

PCnorwood - i have already signed there up. Make me the king of that forum :P

Edited by mikowhy