British Speedway Forum
mikowhy

New Speedway Game (online) Simulator

Can Mikowhy or someone reply

i don't think we have enough riders for mikowhy's team vs a bsf team.....i believe the poland vs gb match is at 9..this is correct yes.

the gb track is Wolverhampton for tonight

so it is 8 pm now???thought it was 9....who is available to ride at 8 otherwise we will have to wait untill another time.to race it

track...we were going to use v2.0 sheffield but as some people can't get it...we will be riding at Wolves tonight

I can definatly ride at 8!

Ok ADZ. Rger that. If you won't have enogh riders we will complete mixed polish-gb team.

Ok ADZ. Rger that.  If you won't have enogh riders we will complete mixed polish-gb team.

will it be over by 9 mate?

Can Mikowhy or someone reply

i don't think we have enough riders for mikowhy's team vs a bsf team.....i believe the poland vs gb match is at 9..this is correct yes.

the gb track is Wolverhampton for tonight

adz can u tell me where to get the demo

adz i might be able to ride tomnight im getting the demo now when i get it i gott check it it works

adz i might be able to ride tomnight im getting the demo now when i get it i gott check it it works

hazz...we are riding at Wolves for the gb vs poland

You've been arranging all this competition stuff from day one so how can you not be the one to look at when it has gone wrong.

no i was the one tring to stop chaos and selfishness and to try to give everyone a fair crack of the whip.................something that it is not appreciated by everyone....if it was up to them they would be selfishly occupying a reserve position that they know full well they are too good for!

I have stated twice on this forum that I am going out today and will not be around

I have informed others of everything that I have done to help the process go smoothly and left it up to them............talk to your captain Norwood

no i was the one tring to stop chaos and selfishness and to try to give everyone a fair crack of the whip.................something that it is not appreciated by everyone....if it was up to them they would be selfishly occupying a reserve position that they know full well they are too good for!

I have stated twice on this forum that I am going out today and will not be around

I have informed others of everything that I have done to help the process go smoothly and left it up to them............talk to your captain Norwood

the only thing im confused of is times...and if were running one or two matches

hazz...we are riding at Wolves for the gb vs poland

what time because meric is sending it me on msn if it works and i dont suffer lag lol

Edited by Hazzman

i think it is starting at 9 (that's what i was told) but am waiting on a reply

Boney is in the team at number 6

The team for tonight is:

1) Octane

2) Welly

3) PC Norwood

4) Shawn

5) Adz

6) Boney

7)Craig

i think it is starting at 9 (that's what i was told) but am waiting on a reply