British Speedway Forum
mikowhy

New Speedway Game (online) Simulator

Unfortunately I don't have internet in my temporary flat in England but looks like I have to start training anyway, at least offline now.

Watched Rico struggling with this game yesterday after the GP and it was a really good fun :D Now I know what I'll be doing at off-party nights in a dorm in Poznan ;)

Edited by Mateusz

hello everyone, im just about to start a server on british tracks. If you would like to ride you need to log onto my hamachi account. Username: C.J STS Password:Loramski

my ip is 5.60.36.175 Please come along. Look forward to seeing you. I will be on it until atleast ten o'clock. cheers, C.J (Craig)

anyone got a server going?

Any late nighters ?

I'm happy to serve on BritishSTS on hamachi or if anyone else has one going let me know where.

Rico :rolleyes:

join hamachi network name ricos - password rico

punch in my ip

away you go

Rico :rolleyes:

Edited by Rico

Wireless networking is the way to go I feel.

If any of you Polish lot are over on Holiday please bring a duty free wireless set up with you-visit Devon and sort CJ's PC out in his bedroom so I can reclaim mine downstairs.

Taa muchly-much appreciated :angry::wink:

my server will be up and running in five minutes on version 2. You will need to log onto my Hamachi.

Just incase no-one has been on it yet my user name is C.J STS ,there is a space between the J and S and it is all in capitals.

You wil find my ip address on my hamachi once you log onto it. Anyone welcome, will be on it for ages.

Edited by Nevs