British Speedway Forum
mikowhy

New Speedway Game (online) Simulator

Hi there! I thought you may be interested in that topic. Some group of polish speedway fans created lately new speedway game. Not impressing graphics but playing the game makes you feel realy riding a bike. I thought you may be interested in creating your own team, f.e from Wolver or just from England and taking part in our league. If you are interested contact me on my e-mail kurtshe@poczta.onet.pl or rejestracja@percuro.pl

link to game forum http://www.worldsts.fora.pl/index.php

mostly in polish languege so far but if some foreign teams appears...

Or you may just be interested in downoloading the game. Here is the link

http://rapidshare.de/files/27062802/Speedw...liders.ace.html

or

http://www.uploading.com/?get=5W4ZAXNJ

How good is the network play feature?

It looks like it could be quite good fun to race against some others :D

yeah looks interesting and any speedway game that networks nicely can only be good :)

unfortunately I didnt get far in the menu due to me being a typical only English speaking Brit :D

It looks like great fun, some of the track are horrible and more liie Arena Essex than a big Polish track!! Brilliant!!

unfortunately I didnt get far in the menu due to me being a typical only English speaking Brit :D
Change the language then :P Go to lang/lang.sel and change the text in the file to "Angielski" instead of "Polski" ;)

It looks like great fun, some of the track are horrible and more liie Arena Essex than a big Polish track!!  Brilliant!!

Change the language then :P  Go to lang/lang.sel and change the text in the file to "Angielski" instead of "Polski" ;)

programming has never been my forte......thx SCB.........

yeah I think I could get into this :)

You can play with other people using the "start server" option. One of the players should start a server and show his IP to others. They write it in appropriate place in game menu and click connect. Important thing is - not everyone can start a server. Just try - which one of of you can and have fun.

I Invite you to our forum www.gryzuzlowe.forum.pl - you can speak there english and look for servers and more instructions. Greetings

How good is the network play feature?

It looks like it could be quite good fun to race against some others  :D

Network play future looks realy promising. We have organized league and have about 100 players in Poland now.

Edited by mikowhy

Just been playing online and boy are them poles good!!!!

I've played tonight my first International meeting. Me and my broter drove up to 15 other Polish riders. It was realy nice, but we have to train a little bit more if we wan't to beat the fast Polish riders :lol:.

I was on postion 11 when the meeting was end, and my brother was 13th. Here you can't find the results.

Thanks alot for this game !!

where do i save the file to when downloading? it says when ive downloaded it cant find the program

I cant find any free WinAce

Have you tried the downloads from WinAce.com? last time I checked, which was a while ago, the downloadable version allowed for a 30 day trial period.

where do i save the file to when downloading? it says when ive downloaded it cant find the program

That just sounds like you need to download WinAce as well...

mikowhy - Do you have any instructions for creating new tracks, or links to download other tracks?

Racing the Polish circuits is good, but I'd prefer the more technical UK tracks ;)