British Speedway Forum
mikowhy

New Speedway Game (online) Simulator

Jason - just follow my instructions from the post above :). The problem will disappear..

I must say lads from Holland Jannick and Mark are realy making the progress. Keep developing guys :P.

You have to use the lastest one.  The news it is the more chance of it working, you have to be quick.

I cannot download the one with British tracks, rapidshare won't work (blame NTL!!) so would it be possible to put it on uploading.com please.

BTW, still can't beat them Poles, they get times 2 or 3 second faster then me, even when I made no mistakes.  The trick seem to be come out of the bend wide and go straight for as long as possible.  I did manage a 2nd place last night!!!  More luck than anything else!

SCB I had no problems downloading game from that rapidshare. I will ask guys to put it on uploading.com.

Every track has its own best and fastest way to ride - just like in reality. It's in your hands to find it out and use to win. Wish you luck. Behold the winners :P. That will help :P.

SOme of foreign (not from Poland) riders gathered here. I suggest you make a team and begin to fight with us in league. What do you think about that?

SOme of foreign (not from Poland) riders gathered here. I suggest you make  a team and begin to fight with us in league. What do you think about that?

I'm up for that!! But I still need some practice.

Cheers managed to get it to work :)

First race...promptly got beat lol. You guys are fast

I'm up for that!!  But I still need some practice.

The league begins at September - so you have lots of time to practise, but you need to register a team now - so you don't have lots of time for that :D. If you create a team I will help you to regietser in our league. My advice is - sign with Jannick and Mark - developing riders from Holland. After two days of practice both of them manage to stay in touch with us during a race :P.

Jason - just follow my instructions from the post above :). The problem will disappear..

I must say lads from Holland Jannick and Mark are realy making the progress. Keep  developing guys :P.

Thanks :) I'm Jannick on the game (my real name is Jesper :)).

Now I got all these tracks:

Czestochowa

Gorzow

Ipswich

Rzeszow

Pila

Swindon

Rye House

Coventry

Poznan

Shiefield

Leszno

Gniezno

Wolverhampton

Krosno

Poole

Zielona Gora

Tarnow

Gdansk

Cardiff

Bydgoszcz

Wroclaw

Rybnik

Torun

Belle Vue

Reading

If you wan't these tracks, send me a PM, and I send you all the data and track files.

Edited by DutchGrasstrack

thanks. SCB I will be in the team if you like. We will have plenty of time to practise by then.

Tommy odezwij sie do mnie na gg 4606549 bo nie moge wysłać Ci wiadomości na priv. Coś sie chce iść. Wejdx tez na FORUM tam znajdziesz całe FAQ na temat STS.

I'd like to be in a team too!

I have not been up against anybody yet because i can't seem to get the network play to work :unsure:

I'd like to be in a team too!

I have not been up against anybody yet because i can't seem to get the network play to work    :unsure:

TIger - I wrote certain instructions about network playin' above. Just read my posts carefully :D.

I managed to get the network play to work but on one server I got told I had an older version of STS and was told to have v1.1 which i thought i already had...seemed a little strange.

Guys I must apologize for polish riders. I was on a serwer when one of them insulted Jason or Octane. That was very sad for me and I felt realy ashamed of that. Majority of that Poles are teenagers so they are rude like majority of polish teenagers :(. Ignor them and enjoy the game :(.