British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jools

Målilla Gp

For those without Sky (or those who just want to join in the chat), updates are available Here

I've got Sky, but it might be more entertaining watching it at Live Updates - so far, it's dross.

Well the track is wet Sub Dude, what do you expect? I think it will get very good later!

I've got Sky, but it might be more entertaining watching it at Live Updates - so far, it's dross.

Not anything to do with Gollobs points total? :D

"real disappointment" how many times has that been said tonight, around 30 so far i reckon and we are only upto heat 11.

You dont have to have contact to force a rider off.

Really getting peed off with Crump and his actions lately.

Crap decision.

You dont have to have contact to force a rider off.

Really getting peed off with Crump and his actions lately.

Crap decision.

That decision could have gone either way to be honest. My first thought when I saw it live was that Crump would be exc, but after watching the replay he never actually touched him, but did he take his line away.

I would say it wasn't deliberate or dangerous, just a racing accident. Nobody was really to blame tbh.

Guest schumifan
That decision could have gone either way to be honest. My first thought when I saw it live was that Crump would be exc, but after watching the replay he never actually touched him, but did he take his line away.

I would say it wasn't deliberate or dangerous, just a racing accident. Nobody was really to blame tbh.

Completely agree and I don't even like Crump.

I think the referee was spot on. Lindback left a yawning chasm of a gap, and Crump went past him. In my opinion Lindback tried to close the gap---but he was too late.