British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jools

Målilla Gp

It certainly does look different when they show the different angles, I agree.

Makes me laugh, if this was a normal elite match, they wouldnt want to ride because of the weather, rember the elrc? :blink::rolleyes:

Crump exclusion. Poor refereeing.

Crump gave Lindback no room to race and stay on. Doesn't matter one bit that there was no contact, as if Lindback wouldn't have laid it down and moved his front wheel then Crumps back wheel would have smashed into his front wheel resulting in a big get off.

Some of Crumps moves this season have gone over the boundaries of fair riding.

Well I think most on here will know my views on Jason after Monday's antics at Belle Vue!

However, he never touched Anton, and it does appear that Anton was just trying to close the gap as Jason was going wide!

I have no issue with the result of heat 13!

Find it funny how people who disagree with the decision can't just say 'I don't agree with the ref's call' but instead act as though they're the being of all knowledge by saying 'crap decision' or 'poor refereeing'. :rolleyes:

tracks soaking, and peeing down, you watch monday, little drizzle and itll be off!

British Speedway is full of weak referee's, promotions and officials. Too often it's accepted that as soon as it rains it'll be off.

Far too many meetings in this country get rained off or abandoned that shouldn't be.

So you can now turn left going down the straight and lean on a rider like that?

Bloody stupid referee! How the hell did Hans get away with that?

I just cannot wait for the posts on here now, take cover everyone the "anti Hans" brigade will be coming out now!!!!!!!! :angry:

I'm saying nothing :shock:

Oh OK I can't help it. Wrong decision. Hans had a little nudge and laid it down. What the hell does he expect if hes turning left into Nicholls? Pathetic :mad:

Edited by pirate paul

Anderson shows Harris how it's done.

As Scotty just said " you're having a ******* laugh".

Very True!

And as Scott and Floppy said, a rider cannot keep turning left coming down the straight!

Still, it is what is expected from Hans! and those elbows.................!