British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jools

Målilla Gp

Crump again shows his true colours. Dangerous on Monday at BV, Dangerous tonight. Someone needs to give him a Boyce style smack in the mouth to bring him in line.

I wish someone would do that to you.

Guest schumifan
And what do you mean by that??

He thinks people only like Hans if they are young, female and fancy him :rolleyes:

Edited by schumifan

I still don't see that Crump did anything wrong. Lindback made a basic error by going to wide into the 1st turn, which allowed Crump through and into the lead. Crump just held the standard line, while Lindback tried to correct his error, only to find Crump was where he wanted to be.

Well done AJ loved the slide in all the mud, well desereved!

Thought as many others did Andersen turned left on nicholls then just took the easy route out knowing full well that it would look like Nicholls nudged him. Bad decision, this is the world championship.

I still don't see that Crump did anything wrong. Lindback made a basic error by going to wide into the 1st turn, which allowed Crump through and into the lead. Crump just held the standard line, while Lindback tried to correct his error, only to find Crump was where he wanted to be.

Totally disagree. Even Tatum and Sam said Crump should have gone. You don't have to touch to be excluded. Crump took Lindbacks line away causing Lindback to fall.

This Polish ref has ben involved in GP controvesy before. Another bad call with Andersen and Nicholls. Both pretty clear cut and he got it wrong on both occassions.

Thought it was Durno in the box at one stage.

Very poor decision against scotty :mad:

As much as i dislike Hans, the finger should be pointing squarely at the referee.

If Hans wants to jump ship fairey styley, thats up to him and I don't care as long as the referee distinguishes this and makes the CORRECT decision (as he did with the Nicki P off), but riders like Hans know that these tricks are worth a punt because of clueless referees eratic decision making.

Congrats to AJ.

Totally disagree. Even Tatum and Sam said Crump should have gone. You don't have to touch to be excluded. Crump took Lindbacks line away causing Lindback to fall.

This Polish ref has ben involved in GP controvesy before. Another bad call with Andersen and Nicholls. Both pretty clear cut and he got it wrong on both occassions.

Crump was leading and could choose whichever line he wanted. Come on, be realistic and honest, reverse the positions and would you have wanted Lindback excluded? The answer is a big fat NO.

Tabby, if I make a post, more often than not Liesdale will post some rubbish soon after.

Wait and see.

Totally disagree. Crump took Lindbacks line away causing Lindback to fall.

Can't decide whether you're on one of your usual wind ups Stevie or if you need to go to Specsavers! Tis certainly one or t'other! :P:wink:

Edited by Bryn

Guest Steve Dixon

As a non contact sport i would have thought you get excluded for touching??

Lindback went too wide and tried to corect it but Crump was already there.

Both decisions were 50/50 for me. Of course the racing is hard! Gordon Bennett, its a World Championship :rolleyes:

Nicholls and Lindback were unlucky this time but their turn will come B)

AJ to do well.......

:D:D:D:D

A massive well done to AJ, I am sure all Bees fans are very happy he managed to break his duck, sweet that he beat Hans Andersen as well.

Hope to see you back for the Bees AJ!!