Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Main Man

Remaining Sponsorship For Shaun Tacey Testimonial

With Tace's Big Day "Back With a Bang" looming nearer and nearer ---Sunday Sept 10th at 2pm at Mildenhall--- there are a few remaining chances to sponsor the meeting remaining.

1. Referee's assistant . Still taking bids for this. Spend the day with meeting ref Paul Carrington behind the scenes and at the button in the ref's box. Unique opportunity to be the Ref for the Day. Highest bidder wins. Bids to be e-mailed to : laurencerogers@blueyonder.co.uk

2. Rider's race jackets. There are two sets being made for the meeting. One set will be signed by the rider and auctioned off after the meeting and a replica will be signed by your sponsored rider and presented to you --with a photograph. £50 per rider.

3. Rider individual sponsors ---- you can sponsor a rider for their travel costs, fuel. oil, insurance or tyre --whatever you choose from the menu of backing. A full list of what riders still need support will be posted later so you can contact us to back them.

Many thanks to Di Farmer who has kindly stepped forward to sponsor the great goggle giveaway --where each rider will sign their Wulfsport goggles and after their last race will , at a designated point, throw them into the crowd for a lucky fan to take home with them as a souvenir of the meeting.

More later folks --see you at Mildenhall on Sunday Sept 10th --remember it's a 2pm start for a fun filled afternoon of entertainment!!

Edited by Main Man

Not being critical as I know how time consuming it can be to update websites and I know Tom puts in a lot of hard work - but how come no updates on Shaun's website about his testimonial since the middle of June? Hope the meeting goes well and hopefully I get some good action pics! :D

Edited by DavidC

Have to apologise about the site. I've just started a new job and have also been on holiday for the past two weeks so other duties have taken priorities including other testimonial stuff.

I've now totally downsized the site for the rest of the season and all the testimonial info is being transferred over as we speak.

Thanks

Tom

Good work Tom - I like the new design, simple yet very smart and effective! :approve:

Right folks I've had an e-mail from HQ from Lynn and we have some openings for backing the rider's insurances at £25 per rider , travel and expenses at £100 and a few heats in the meeting remain at £300 per race.

So get your offers of backing in as quick as you can !!!