British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
PhilK

Pride Of The East - Kings Lynn

Is this the confirmed date?

Are there any named riders yet :blink:

Edited by PhilK

The meeting is scheduled for Weds 4 October and so far named in the line up are Oliver Allen, Lewis Bridger and Freddie Eriksson. :D

Weds 27 Sept is the home leg of the playoff ¼ final against Redcar.

Edited by shooting star

Thanks for that - Good start to the line up

All 7 of the Lynn lads are also in the field.

Other names mentioned on Friday were Chris Holder, Garry Stead, Danny King, Jason King, Mark Jones, Matthew Wethers.

I'll update if I can remember anymore names.

Edited by ajh

Theo Pijper was definitely also mentioned. :)

All 7 of the Lynn lads are also in the field.

Other names mentioned on Friday were Chris Holder, Garry Stead, Danny King, Jason King, Mark Jones, Matthew Wethers.

I'll update if I can remember anymore names.

Um dunno about all seven KL riders, yeah Topinka, Doolan, Nermark and Batchelor, but use the other three spaces for top PL riders or a couple of decent EL ones, same goes for Jason King, did you mean Lyons

Um dunno about all seven KL riders, yeah Topinka, Doolan, Nermark and Batchelor, but use the other three spaces for top PL riders or a couple of decent EL ones, same goes for Jason King, did you mean Lyons

Absolutely nothing wrong in wanting to include Chris and John in the line-up, they have more than done their fair share of what's been required of them this season! Would be a travesty to leave them out! :o

Edited by shooting star

no mr wong jason king was said not jason lyons. i think shaun tacey was also mentioned?

Enjoy picking on riders for the sake of it do we Mr Wong?

Jason King has worked hard this year and surprised a lot a people, he has improved as the season has gone on and deserves to race in this meeting as much as anyone, the same goes for the Kings Lynn boys who ride at reserve.

Jock

no mr wong jason king was said not jason lyons. i think shaun tacey was also mentioned?

Can't Wait :rolleyes:

Enjoy picking on riders for the sake of it do we Mr Wong?

Jason King has worked hard this year and surprised a lot a people, he has improved as the season has gone on and deserves to race in this meeting as much as anyone, the same goes for the Kings Lynn boys who ride at reserve.

Jock

Enjoy picking on forum members do we Jock? :wink:

Anymore news on the line-up for this? Is there a chat/forum section on the official Kings Lynn website where they will be updating us with the riders announced?

Hardly an inspiring line-up. Looks quite a few make weights in there to me. Might go just to see Holder again. Then again might not.

Hardly an inspiring line-up.  Looks  quite a few make weights in there to me.  Might go just to see Holder again.  Then again might not.

Exactly Semion and whatever Jock and the other KL Apologists say cannot hide this.

Last seasons line up included Louis, Jansson, Howe, Moore, Bager, Watt, Kramer, Harris, Boyce, Janirro, Zagar etc.

Sorry but this year is nowhere near

Enjoy :blink:

Don't think you necessarily need 'big' names to produce good speedway :rolleyes:

so what will the line will be ?? it would be good to see a couple of elite boys in there then again ,new talents like tai woffiden people like that,

Edited by captaingeesh