British Speedway Forum
Dub

2006 Fen Finale - Mildenhall 22/10 3pm

You never know your luck Simon, maybe season tickets will be valid for next Sunday?  :unsure:

lol somehow I doubt that

ditto, was glad that i didnt turn up until 3.50 so it was already called off and my money is still safely placed in my pocket :lol:

ditto, was glad that i didnt turn up until 3.50 so it was already called off and my money is still safely placed in my pocket  :lol:

:D good for you

Dont worry Simon I am sure Mick will look after yours for you :unsure:

will it be same line up

There is more chance of me never eating a portion of chips again than it being the same line-up!

Haha Parsloes.

Next time you visit Mildenhall, drop into town after the meeting. Wongs Chinese in the market square is the place to be aye Jonathan

Apologies guys for the delay in announcing this but yes the meeting has been cancelled.

Please see official site for further details.

See you at end of season doo

Cheers

Is it just me or is there nothing on the official site :blink:

Is it just me or is there nothing on the official site  :blink:

Its does its under news and it basically says that because he cant get the top league riders he is not going to be running the meeting.

*cough* and that he gets to keep everybodys money who paid last week *cough* :rolleyes:

Can understand the difficulty in attracting the same quality field as last week, especially with a number of riders heading home, but its a real shame some sort of meeting couldn't have been organised.

Even a Conference League standard event would have, i'm sure, being acceptable to most Mildenhall supporters in the circumstances.

*cough* and that he gets to keep everybodys money who paid last week *cough*  :rolleyes:

to be fair there is an offer on the official site that any tickets from last week can be used for any meeting (not BSPA) next season