British Speedway Forum

Only the driver need remain sober...

God no. It's so wrong to be driving when everyone else is drunk. Steves right! Everyone has to be drunk, if your pasangers are drunk, you should have a drink.

:blink::rolleyes::o

There's only 1 Sergei Darkin :D

Was hoping they would have managed to get Fisher over as was mentioned last year.

Well haven't heard anything about Ryan riding the Bonanza but I know he is workng on a return back to the UK fulltime. :D

Only instructions you need is what time we will pick you up and where from. Id better drive cos ive a feeling you might get bored with the meeting - but will actually enjoy the day!!

If LW's buying the Pizza I'll consider going.. but then if Leigh's going I might have to have a re-think! :wink:

Welcome to Chivsy Travel's tours of sussex Mr Turner.. we'll be having a new driver this year :D

Contrary to earlier gossip, admittedly it was started by me  :P , I will now be encroaching upon Sussex myself.

For the hard of hearing...that means I'm going to Brighton !

Hmm...drunken coach or sober car...?  :)

I'll await instruction from the Chivsy Travel General Manager.

And just so you dont get in a strop with me.

I didnt send you an e mail about getting tickets as you said you werent going!!! :P

As it happens I am now purchasing rather a lot and will be after your pounds in the very near future!!! :D (Once Chivs confirms numbers with me)

PS - Chiv's Travel is only as good as the agents he chooses to use and this time he has chosen the BEST! :D

Yeah I guess Im using a decent ticket agent for the Bonanza.

We'll see how good you are come March :D

Doesn't look like I will be going to Brighton this year :(

Well haven't heard anything about Ryan riding the Bonanza but I know he is workng on a return back to the UK fulltime. :D

Well just heard from Ryan himself that he is riding the Brighton Bonanza so there you go Silver Cheatah.