British Speedway Forum

Well just heard from Ryan himself that he is riding the Brighton Bonanza so there you go Silver Cheatah.

:D Brilliant!

Hopefully he can sign for Oxford whilst he's over here and would be an wesome christmas present ;)

:D Brilliant!

Hopefully he can sign for Oxford whilst he's over here and would be an wesome christmas present  ;)

Sorry SC - what's a 'wesome christmas present'?

If your gonna take up acting like a yank (yes I said it right SCB!) then you have to get it right AWSOME!!!!!!!!! - Too much time spent with the Dream Team I think!!!

As for Ryan coming over, TMG you have just made my day. Well almost - making my day would be you coming over with him! xx :D

If your gonna take up acting like a yank (yes I said it right SCB!)

Why me?! I'm sweet, pure, innocent and lovable. (well 1 out 4 to some aint bad!)

BTW, where do I put my name down for pizza?

Why me?!  I'm sweet, pure, innocent and lovable.  (well 1 out 4 to some aint bad!)
Which one :unsure: ?

Brilliant news about Ryan. I now actually cannot wait until Brighton :approve:

Which one  :unsure: ?

Brilliant news about Ryan. I now actually cannot wait until Brighton  :approve:

And there was me having second thoughts as I thought the line up was poor!!!! :D:P

I just hoped someone would believe one of them if I posted it as a statement of fact.

Sorry SC - what's a 'wesome christmas present'?

If your gonna take up acting like a yank (yes I said it right SCB!) then you have to get it right AWSOME!!!!!!!!! - Too much time spent with the Dream Team I think!!!

As for Ryan coming over, TMG you have just made my day. Well almost - making my day would be you coming over with him! xx :D

Well that was almost the case.I really wanted to go over but I can't see myself flying a total of 10,000 miles just for three days.I will wait untill the new Dream Team is on their way.Just to let you know the feelings are mutual Sandie :D

Fisher!

damn might not bother now :P

And as for March Sandie- just use your noggin :D

SCB - pizza will be sorted for you sir :wink:

Guest Shale Eater

Someone else is making their Brighton debut this year

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest PanthersChamp06

Might be making a debut down there aswell. :approve:

Edited by PanthersChamp06

I'm going to Brighton :)

Thanks to Fairy Family again. Thank you, thank you, than you. I love you more than anything :oops:

Sandie, I already told Nikki that this time I might stay not only for a weekend but even forever :blink::wink:

I cannot wait!

:D

Edited by ZKZ Kitten

I'm going to Brighton  :)

Thanks to Fairy Family again. Thank you, thank you, than you. I love you more than anything :oops:

Sandie, I already told Nikki that this time I might stay not only for a weekend but even forever  :blink:  :wink:

I cannot wait!

:D

I know she said. looks like I may have to get a house key cut for you!!! :D