British Speedway Forum

Chris Harris was at the Newport training school today and has probably got his set up sorted for the NYC. So Shawn if you are opening a book, I'll have a fiver on Chrissy Harris please!

:D anyone who has seen the bomber v howe races at newport will be looking forward to this one throw in simota, i would say three of the best riders round newport & always willing to give it a go. my monies on those three in the final

miss it at your peril

:D anyone who has seen the bomber v howe races at newport will be looking forward to this one throw in simota, i would say three of the best riders round newport & always willing to give it a go.  my monies on those three in the final

miss it at your peril

Let the nay sayers have their whinge and we'll just look forward to a proper speedway meeting with some excellent racing.

For those who might be interested I spoke with Tim at training school yesterday, and we have decided to put on a disco (and karaoke for those still able to speak) immediately after the New Year Classic has finished.

It is also hoped that we will be able to interview some of the riders during the disco.

No finish time was discussed - this will be confirmed shortly.

Yes its a good meeting, and normally we get some decent weather also, a must see meeting! well done to Newport on staging this every year, for us enthusiasts!

For those who might be interested I spoke with Tim at training school yesterday, and we have decided to put on a disco (and karaoke for those still able to speak) immediately after the New Year Classic has finished.

It is also hoped that we will be able to interview some of the riders during the disco.

No finish time was discussed - this will be confirmed shortly.

SC, we can get in some early practice :D

With it being after the meeting we might even get some of the bar regulars to hang on and come to the disco. Should be a good evening. Don't stop me now!

:D What a great song! I won't do the next line could get embarrasing! :lol:

Guest Christophers Dad

Will Mr Wong be at the after meeting Disco :D:D jigging around to his favourite

track by the Baha Men ;)

Edited by Christophers Dad

Will Mr Wong be at the after meeting Disco  :D  :D jigging around to his favourite

track by the Baha Men ;)

I could well be....but in return the Newport fans would have to do a rendition of Ba Ba Black Sheep ;)thats a joke btw, just incase anyone gets a bit touchy! ;)