British Speedway Forum

Guest Christophers Dad
No not really SCB - with just under 20000 posts it says more that you feel the need to offer your opinion on everything :blink:

:o

No not really SCB - with just under 20000 posts it says more that you feel the need to offer your opinion on everything :blink:

hey mate, i think you missed an R out of your name.

would prefer 20000 posts of sense than 327 posts of utter rubbish :D

Do we know any of the line-up yet?

Im sure the usual suspects will be there.

Not sure whether to make the journey up or not especially if Neathy turns around and says he has signed for Newport!!!!!

hey mate, i think you missed an R out of your name.

would prefer 20000 posts of sense than 327 posts of utter rubbish :D

Totally agree, youve made a good start with your first 12, only 315 to go ehh Pearce :blink:

Cant wait!!

Edited by Mr Wong

Totally agree, youve made a good start with your first 12, only 315 to go ehh Pearce  :blink:

Cant wait!!

Hope Mr. Wong is going to grace us with his presence he was so sorely missed at the end of season do even though he still advertises he carries the paw prints.

Newport cant wait to see you !!! :lol:

Hope Mr. Wong is going to grace us with his presence he was so sorely missed at the end of season do even though he still advertises he carries the paw prints.

Newport cant wait to see you !!! :lol:

Depends if i can bring my dog with me or not?

Phil Morris has been added to the list of riders for the New Year Classic.

Is it a Chow  :D  :D

No but its mein :D

And if it dont bloddy behave it'll be on the menu next week. We know how to treat ur dogs ehh newportspeedwayhh :wink:

Edited by Mr Wong

Some more names for the New Year Classic are David Howe, Lubos Tomicek, Sam Simota, Phil Morris, Chris Neath, Nicki Glanz and invited are Edward Kennett, Leigh Lanham and Richard Hall so far more to come............

Think me and the dog may make a visit, love it back ome

I hope you come down in the new year i would love to know who you are your all talk. The paw prints you clame to have on you would be the least of your worries if you carry on.

you should take it off the bottom of your post its going to far. :mad:

Edited by wasps97

I hope you come down in the new year i would love to know who you are your all talk. The paw prints you clame to have on you would be the least of your worries if you carry on.

you should take it off the bottom of your post its going to far. :mad:

What is wrong with my signature??

Who are you anyway to tell me what to do, hardly a nice first posting is it Wasps97 :blink:

Does it matter who i am its not nice what you have as you signature and i dont believe you were there for the end of season.