British Speedway Forum

Just to let you know there are still a few (limited) seats available on the coach from Reading. If anyone would like lift e mail samsimota@hotmail.co.uk or see www.readingbulldogs.com for more information.

Reuters has the weather for Sunday as "showery, more cloud than sun with a high of 51 deg farenheit". That'll do for me, no problem with running if it stays like that. 5 days and counting. :)

Guest Jim Blanchard
Reuters has the weather for Sunday as "showery, more cloud than sun with a high of 51 deg farenheit". That'll do for me, no problem with running if it stays like that. 5 days and counting. :)

Ā 

Ā 

Did you mean Fahrenheit? :lol::lol: I hope it stays nice too. ;)

Did you mean Fahrenheit?Ā  :lol:Ā  :lol: I hope it stays nice too. ;)

Ā 

I never try to look forward TOO much for this one (who am I kidding :blink: ...but, c'mon... this is live speedway action in January (and not in Aus!).

Ā 

This years line-up looks particularly tasty- best I can remember - let's hope the weather permits.

Ā 

I bet the crowd is the best Newport have enjoyed during any meetings in 2006.

Ā 

Well done to Tim Stone for continuing this must-have-winter-fix. :)

Ā 

Hoping Wasps have an Watson-injury-free season 2007. One man doesn't make a team, but....heck of a disadvantage.

Edited by Headmistress

According to the official Newport Wasps website the final rider is named as Mical Rajaowski.

Ā 

Having spoken with Tim tonight, he is happy for the Disco/Karaoke after the meeting to continue as long as enough people are still around in the bar, but as most people have work the next day (including me) I would imagine that it may not be that late - but who knows!!!!!!.

pcig, you're as synical as me! I have already started to panic! He's part of the msc promotions stable and they're trying to find him a team place in the UK and he's willing to not riding in Poland to get a place over here (sound familiar!!). We all know he only has to score 2 points in the NYC to impress Tim!!!!

Ā 

I'm really worried now that despite having two good signings and Wato likely, things could go wrong with the other 4, in a big way!!!

According to the official Newport Wasps website the final rider is named as Mical Rajaowski.

Does anyone have any info on this guy? :shock:

22 year old Pole. Willing to not ride in Poland if he can ride in the UK. Averaged 5.21 in Poland last year (assume thats in their second league). Stick his name into google and he has a wesbite.

What's the official Web site?

newportspeedway.org Don't expect a great work of t'internet web design just yet, it's still being built, apparently.