British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
shazzybird

Canterbury Crusaders

Seeing as our other one remains locked, how about starting another one......... anyone got any stories about their days @ Kingsmead all contributions will be welcome xx

ps.... I got a new photo on my profile thanks to Phil xx :)

Seeing as our other one remains locked, how about starting another one......... anyone got any stories about their days @ Kingsmead all contributions will be welcome xx

Dont forget the web site www.canterburycrusaders.co.uk any memories etc can be put on here as well. Contact details etc, on web site.

Can I add your profile piccy to the rider line up as well Shazzy??? :P It would look good next to Uncle Ted, on the front page. ;)

oooooo Shazzy having pic next to Uncle Ted, be honoured ;)

It wont let me add me to your map :cry: oops or do you do that :?

OK Shazzy, the pic will go up asap ;) . As for the map thingy, thats down to you I'm sorry to say. I've had a few probs with it :shock: But is does work sometimes...promise.

Shazzybird picture, now added to web site. :D

I've been spreading the word around a few other web sites, using links etc. The hit count is rising quite steadily. Perhaps with your picture on it will go a lot higher :P .

Richard Brown has been helping out with all the stats etc. There's plenty on the site now to keep visitors happy for a while, but any more ideas would always be welcome.

I've been spreading the word around a few other web sites, using links etc. The hit count is rising quite steadily. Perhaps with your picture on it will go a lot higher :P .

maybe, but then once they see the picture they won't come back :evil:

;)

please change this thread title to the steve and shazz show ;)

we cant keep changing the titles of the threads people keep telling us off as it is ;)

Just had a look wooooooohooooooooooooooo me and Uncle Ted on the main page............... thanks steve xxxxx

Steve My Mum has some lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvverly pictures of Barney & Les Rumsey with Mega long hair will sort them out for you ;)

unfortunately i didn't manage to get a picture of Ted Hubbard fast asleep during the speeches at the Veteran Riders meal in March....

:lol: :roll:

Guest Sir Lunchalot

Which episode :?: ;)

Which episode :?: ;)

think it is episode 1 as the Steve you must be talking about is sidecar121

and I thought Steve was with Jan not Shazz :? :) really confused now :!:

i'm not with Jan either...

confused here too.....

maybe we need to find a PitPony :?:

maybe we need to find a PitPony

They've all retired.

Guest denisthemenis

This is just a Honey and Shazzy show. I am sick of their excuses to have a realtionship on here cant they go on an AOL chat room? It its all a con. for a topic for them to indulge their feelings .