British Speedway Forum
Kent Boy

Where Are They Now

Anyone know what these former riders are up to these days. Gordon Kennett, Dave Kennett, Kevin Smith, Bobby McNeil, Jamie Luckhurst, Alan Sage, John Hooper, Graham Clifton, Dave Piddock, Paul Woods, Simon Aindow, Andy Galvin.

Anyone know what these former riders are up to these days. Gordon Kennett, Dave Kennett, Kevin Smith, Bobby McNeil, Jamie Luckhurst, Alan Sage, John Hooper, Graham Clifton, Dave Piddock, Paul Woods, Simon Aindow, Andy Galvin.

Dave Kennett I assume looks after his racing son Eddie.

Dave Kennett can be found as SK says normally with Edward, he loves it :wink:

Jamie saw him at Swingfield last year still wheeling and dealing, Dave Piddock and Paul Woods will see them along with Bobby Mc in March :wink: Andy Galvin last time I saw him he was waiting for an operation on his wrist/arm but that was 3 years ago at Collier Street.

Guest Schumi
Andy Galvin last time I saw him he was waiting for an operation on his wrist/arm but that was 3 years ago at Collier Street.

Do you think he's still there? :blink::P

Sure when Bryn gets back online he'll be able to give a definitive answer Kent Boy. :)

Do you think he's still there? :blink:  :P

Think he gave up waiting there and was last seen by Vega at Arena Essex last year? :unsure:

No.I got the impression VV is too bashfull to approach him :P

I know this is a old  post but just come across it I am Simon Aindow’s son his still kicking about less hairy and a little fatter but still going :t:

• Like 2