British Speedway Forum

Wish i knew mate  :P  but sadly no-one seems too.... though im guessing it is scotties baby....beacuse theyve never denied it....and im very sure they would have done if it wasnt true...! But who knows.... but good luck to them... be a very cute baby! :)

Cute but probably not very clever.

If the birds legs had been tied together properly there wouldn't have been a problem.    :wink:  :lol:

Oi leave my legs out of it :P (I always get the blame on here :cry::wink:

At the time of disclosure ... ie when when the story got out, Scottie was riding at BV. Of course remarks were made; He grinned and said he was a very happy man.

I think you could say he was really pleased he was to become a dad ...

..Wonder if they'll go the Beckham route and name it after the place of conception... Lonigo Nichols? Or better still Daugavpils Nichols? :wink:

If those that have posted messages would like to identify themselves by Emailing their names and addresses, I will see that Scott & Sophie are made aware of your contributions when I see them at the Newcastle Showground next Wednesday. I feel sure they will then write and thank you personally. :rolleyes::wink::mad:

Edited by Bryn

If the birds legs had been tied together properly there wouldn't have been a problem.    :wink:  :lol:

:angry: nasty and uncalled for :angry: typical male attitued :angry:

sophie's and scotts life its nowt to do with anyone else good luck to both of them and there new baby girl.

and no i dont know them it's just a feeling i have that they will have a girl with dads looks .

Edited by lady s

It is a funny one night stand that Scott claimed it to be.

I just pity any child born to those two myself.

Best wishes,

Judy

1 thing, Nicholls has not spoken about the relationship, the only person who has is the injured party.

Secondly get over yourself, your posts can sometimes come across as all knowing and condescending however this last one is just plain wrong, unless you have anything of note to contribute I suggest you do not post.

Or are you just on one big wind up therefore a troll?

Guest Christophers Dad
If those that have posted messages would like to identify themselves by Emailing their names and addresses, I will see that Scott & Sophie are made aware of your contributions when I see them at the Newcastle Showground next Wednesday. I feel sure they will then write and thank you personally. :rolleyes:  :wink:  :mad:

As usual the silence is deafening from the "Keyboard Commandoes",well put Bryn :mad:

well if it was my child sophie was carrying, i would be shouting from the roof tops well done scotty & sophie. best tactical ride all season young man.

Edited by rolo

safrican american indeed, I came on here expecting to see you rambling on about how he does not deserve to be in the gp's.