Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
speedway2006

Sam Ermolenko Farewell 18th March 2007

Nice to see and speak to Sam yesterday at Wayne Carter's farewell meeting, he looked to be enjoying riding with wayne again after all these years, hope he enjoyed the meeting.

For you people who like speedway on tv i can tell you that highlights of Sams farewell will be on motors tv sky 413 sunday 8th april at 21:00, i done the coverage with re run productions, me interviewing and beleive shane parker commentating voice over

For you people who like speedway on tv i can tell you that highlights of Sams farewell will be on motors tv sky 413 sunday 8th april at 21:00, i done the coverage with re run productions, me interviewing and beleive shane parker commentating voice over

I heard it was on at 4.00PM

I reckon the guy doing the interviews should be on Sky.

What do you think Shane? :D:lol::D

Alan

Great to see it on TV, but boy oh boy, does it make Mike Bennett's stuff look professional.

Childsy - your a natural!!

Is this the ay forward, speedway on this type of programme on a regular bases? well, just hope Sky having given it their ok.

Chance for the PL and CL here, but a lot of work still to be done.

And fo0r anybody that missed this whilst the forum was down, its on again at 11:00pm tonight