British Speedway Forum
speedway2006

Sam Ermolenko Farewell 18th March 2007

Leigh Adams is in.

HELP..!!

Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get Some Americian Flags From?!

Have a scan around the web.

I found this in about 15 seconds. :)

Leigh Adams is in.

I used to enjoy watch Leigh at Monmore. He used to ride right round the curb and always chased people down well. He always seemed to find good traction, and I found it interesting to watch an Aussie do that. Over the last few years he seems to have moved out, and is just fast and smooth. Nothing wrong with that, but it's just not interesting.

And Hans please. That'll spice things up a bit. :D

edit spelling

Edited by 21st century heathen

The Legend will give us fans a great lineup Thanks Sam for all the Great Memorys :)

Andreas Jonsson the lastest name added to the line up according to the Express & Star.

Sam is also trying to tempt Nicki Pedersen into joining the line up.

Peter Karlsson, Freddie Lindgren and Billy Hamill will be riding also.

Apparently we are to expect an exciting anouncement in the very near future about the meeting!!! How exciting!

Please Please Please let Nicki be in the line up :P

Ahhh this is like a Grand Prix!!! :D OMG I cant wait !

EIGHTIES golden boy Bruce Penhall is to jet in from his California home to ride in Sam Ermolenko’s farewell meeting at Wolverhampton on March 18.

Penhall, world champion in 1981 and 82, was a cult hero with Wolverhampton’s bitter Black Country rivals Cradley Heath.

He said: “I’m looking forward to coming over to support my buddy Sam. I’m also excited about seeing all my old friends.”

EIGHTIES golden boy Bruce Penhall is to jet in from his California home to ride in Sam Ermolenko’s farewell meeting at Wolverhampton on March 18.

Penhall, world champion in 1981 and 82, was a cult hero with Wolverhampton’s bitter Black Country rivals Cradley Heath.

He said: “I’m looking forward to coming over to support my buddy Sam. I’m also excited about seeing all my old friends.”

Even more reason not to go then!

I will be much happier watching the Under21 test at Oxford between GB and Denmark.

Even more reason not to go then!

I will be much happier watching the Under21 test at Oxford between GB and Denmark.

Fine - your loss! If you don't want to come then fine - but what's the point in your post?! :blink::rolleyes:

Fine - your loss!  If you don't want to come then fine - but what's the point in your post?!  :blink:  :rolleyes:

Dont worry about it, lets keep this thread on topic and POSITIVE! :D