British Speedway Forum
speedway2006

Sam Ermolenko Farewell 18th March 2007

The Wolves P+P started last night with Sam riding his 1993 bike for the first 30 mins or so.

He has kitted himself out with new kevlars for the occasion which are based on the stars and stripes and look a bit like the blue suit Evel Kninevel used at Wembley in the 70's.

Promises to be a great day with the big finale said to be worth the entrance fee alone (Whatever it is)

This Sunday - Gates open at 12.30, racing starts at 4pm, but be warned . . the car park will be full by 2.30pm

Crump - PK - Lindgren - Hancock - Hamill - Jonsson - Nicholls - Adams etc etc

I take it it is possible to buy tickets on the day for this? Can't find anywhere on the website where it says you can!

Gutted!!

The friend who was supposed to be taking us is not well so is unable to and my car is not exactly in a healthy state, so now can't make it on Sunday.

A year I have been looking forward to this meeting, a whole blooming year and it gets to a few days before and I can't go.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrr and arrrrrgggggghhhhh.

Anyway, now I can't go, is anyone able to text updates to the updates site so at least I can see how things are going?

If you can, could you please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm.

Thanks

Sue - Is there anyway you can get up with Robyn or LW ?

Would be a shame for you to miss this one

a cup of coffee waiting for you ;)

I know TNT, I am really gutted.

Don't think Robyn or LW would be able to help as it would be a huge detour from their route to pick me up as they both live near London.

And I keep telling you.....it's tea!!

And I keep telling you.....it's tea!!

Stop being fussy - its free !!!

Does anyone know the entrance fee?

£15 Adults - £10 Concessions - £5 Children 5-15 years

Gates open around 12.30 and live bands play into the night straight after the meeting, so you could be there for 10 hours for £15

Edited by T.N.T.

£15 Adults - £10 OAP's and Children

Gates open around 12.30 and live bands play into the night straight after the meeting, so you could be there for 10 hours for £15

Jeeese,its bad enough being there for 2 hrs never mind 10 :D

£15 Adults - £10 Concessions - £5 Children 5-15 years

PLEASE NOTE CORRECT PRICES

Programmes are £6

Edited by T.N.T.

Weather forecasts for the weekend say the country will be hit with high winds and snow storms

good job its a Flaming Farewell isn't it

Still desperately looking for a texter (please! I need to know how things are going!).

If anyone is able to, could they please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm.

Thanks

BBC has Wolverhampton down for sunnt intervals tomorrow.