British Speedway Forum
suchislife

07 Aussie U 21 Titles Line Ups Announced

Just found this on the Gillman website!

Live Audio Feed Australian Under 21 Solo Championship Qualifying

Gillman Speedway posted Thursday February 15, 2007.

The Qualifying meeting for the Australian Under 21 Solo Championship this Friday night, 16 February, at Gillman Speedway will now be broadcast live over the internet.

Cybercast will kick of at around 8pm friday night live from Gillman Speedway.

You can access the audio link via http://www.sprintcarworld.com.au/trackside/ in the live streams drop down box.

Guest Sir Lunchalot

That fixes the need for live updates on Friday night then !! Either I or Spiderweb will have an easier night than originally planned in that case.

That fixes the need for live updates on Friday night then !! Either I or Spiderweb will have an easier night than originally planned in that case.

I can imagine what that'll be like, you pair of P***heads!

Have a good night Lunchy, keep your eye out for Ryan Sedgeman.

Good luck to our girl from the West Carly Gitttus, you go girl. B)

14 riders only - lengthy delay after tapes malfunction at start of opening heat.

Finally gets underway and James Holder collects an easy win over Arlo Bugeja and John Oliver gets off to a winning start in heat 3 but Ryan Sedgman breaks the tapes and is excluded from heat 4 which leaves just two riders for re-run - more follows

Edited by Bryn

Unofficial leading scorers after three rides each: John Oliver 9, James Holder 8, Richard Sweetman 8, Arlo Bugeja 8, Josh Grajczonek 7, Ryan Sedgmen 6, Mitchell Davey 6, Brock Gates 6.

Interspersed with the speedway heats are gokart races - they sond like a load of flipping bees! :P

Edited by Bryn

Unofficial leading scorers after three rides each: John Oliver 9, James Holder 8, Richard Sweetman 8. Josh Grajczonek 7, Arlo Bugeja 6, Ryan Sedgmen 6, Mitchell Davey 6, Bock Gates 6.

Interspersed with the speedway heats are gokart races - they sond like a load of flipping bees!  :P

Remember them from Mt Gambier be4 you "Fell Over"? Flippin' Lawn mowers!! My Computer isn't talking to me 'cos I called it a rude name. Keep up the good work!

All the Best, Dave.

PS I read your letter in the Oz Speedway news. Don't you remember every time you tell a fib a fairy dies? Fairykiller!!!

PPS Where's Chris Holder? (I've got money on him!)

Edited by BigFatDave

Remember them from Mt Gambier be4 you "Fell Over"? Flippin' Lawn mowers!! My Computer isn't talking to me 'cos I called it a rude name. Keep up the good work!

All the Best, Dave.

PS I read your letter in the Oz Speedway news. Don't you remember every time you tell a fib a fairy dies? Fairykiller!!!

PPS Where's Chris Holder? (I've got money on him!)

And I "fell over" as you put it when I was sober! :blink: Looks like Arlo Bugeja was on 7 points after three rides and not six.

Wins for Tom Armstrong, Bugeja. Holder and Sweetman in next batch of races with Oliver pegged back into third by Holder and Sedgmen in heat 15.

So, unofficially, points standings for leaders are:

Holder 11, Sweetman 11, Oliver 10, Bugeja 10, Grajsczonek 9, Sedgmen 9, Davey 9, Gates 8.

BTW BFD, you been on the sauce??? Chris Holder is seeded straight through to tomorrow of course! :lol:

Edited by Bryn

And I "fell over" as you put it when I was sober!  :blink: 

BTW BFD, you been on the sauce???  Chris Holder is seeded straight through to tomorrow of course!  :lol:

Moi? I resemble that remark! Oz got flogged by TEN WICKETS by the ******* Kiwis in 1-day Cricket today - does that answer your question? Of course I'm Plastered! Ma - Git the Shotgun! Boys - Git me a Kiwi!

Whoopee flipping do! (For want of a better expression!) They cut off live stream before giving final points tallies but, unofficially I make the seven qualifiers for tomorrow's final (points in brackets):

James Holder (14), John Oliver (13), Richard Sweetman (13), Ryan Sedgmen (12), Mitchell Davey (11), Arlo Bugeja (11), Josh Grajczonek (10) - Reserves: Brock Gates (9), Jake Anderson (8).

They join the seeded riders who are:

Troy Batchelor

Cory Gathercole

Trevor Harding

Tom Hedley

Chris Holder

Robert Ksiezak

Tyron Proctor

Kozza Smith

Aaron Summers

Edited by Bryn

Whoopee flipping do! (For want of a better expression!) They cut off live stream before giving final points tallies but, unofficially I make the seven qualifiers for tomorrow's final (points in brackets):

James Holder (14), John Oliver (13), Richard Sweetman (13), Ryan Sedgmen (12), Mitchell Davey (11), Arlo Bugeja (11), Josh Grajczonek (10) - Reserves: Brock Gates (9), Jake Anderson (8).

Well Done Bryn, and well done all the youngsters! Any idea how Carley Gittus ended up? Goodonya Ryan! Better havabundy Bryn, I might just open another Crownie and watch it evaporate.

Just got in from gillman, Carly rode well, one fall but certainly didnt disgrace herself.Some very impressive performances from some of the 16 yr old kids.

How old is Sweetman, he looked to have a great style, Sedgy was impressive

but so were a lot of the young kids.

Looking forward to tommorow nite.

Darrell

Slightly o/t but can any of you guys give me some gen on Josh Grajczonek?

I've noticed his name creeping into quite a few reports from Oz this year but don't remember seeing it before and its the sort of name you would think you'd remember - is he a kid just breaking through?

Slightly o/t but can any of you guys give me some gen on Josh Grajczonek?

I've noticed his name creeping into quite a few reports from Oz this year but don't remember seeing it before and its the sort of name you would think you'd remember - is he a kid just breaking through?

He's an up and coming youngster Lioness who I had quite a long chat to as well as his dad!

:wink:

Just got in from gillman, Carly rode well, one fall but certainly didnt disgrace herself.Some very impressive performances from some of the 16 yr old kids.

How old is Sweetman, he looked to have a great style, Sedgy was impressive

but so were a lot of the young kids.

Looking forward to tommorow nite.

Darrell

Richard is sweet 16 I Believe Darrell. Rumour has it that it's going to be a tad warm tomorrow there - 42c my friends in Adelaide tell me! Wish I was there especially as the track announcer kept going on about cheap booze at the bar. Mind you it WAS coopers Mild! YUK! :lol:

Edited by Bryn