British Speedway Forum

Todays Echo.

Then, while Crump expertly slowed the race from the front, Pedersen dived inside McGowan into third on the straight at the end of the third lap to seal Poole's 6-3 victory in the final much to the glee of the 200 travelling Pirates fans on the first turn terracing.

I wouldnt quite say 200 :P, more like about 20-30 fans if that :lol:

but what a win for the Mighty Pirates

I wouldnt quite say 200  :P, more like about 20-30 fans if that  :lol:

but what a win for the Mighty Pirates

200??? Pretty quiet 200!!!

I saw two, one of which had a big mouth on centre green presentations. :D Was that you?? :P

Edited by shooting star

200??? Pretty quiet 200!!!

I saw two, one of which had a big mouth on centre green presentations. :D Was that you?? :P

i had a Poole jacket on with a Crumpy hat on , could have been me :lol::lol:

Bit like at JBJ's testimonial at the EOES where I stood on first bend, back straight and third bend and got a face full of shale everytime.  :rolleyes:

Funny thing tho, I didn't find there to be much shale on the track on Sat night at all, slick as a badgers ar$e springs to mind. :D

Did you need to be told by that Lynn fan that the place was being done up especially seeings you've been 'going since 1970'?  Surely that would have been obvious to you! :blink:

Enjoyed the meeting, rider of the night for me was Travis, great to see him back at the NA, and such a shame he couldn't have held off Bjarne in the final to see Reading deservedly take the honours.

More fool you, I sit in the stand you know the big thing with 2,300 seats in it.

I rarely get hit by shale

Yeah that would have been you, noticed the Crump hat! :P:lol:

I stood on bends 1½, and I never encountered 200 pirates fans!!! :D

Someone living in fantasy land no doubt. :D

I saw/heard ya too PTW hahaha, I was on the 1st bend. You had a group of about 10 didn't ya ;)

More fool you, I sit in the stand you know the big thing with 2,300 seats in it.

I rarely get hit by shale

Can't SIT DOWN to watch speedway, no way, I'll try that when I'm 70 ;)

Edited by Trees

Cracking meeting, really enjoyed it, you have to give it to KL they know how to put a good show on.

Congrats to Poole for an excellent win

Yeah that would have been you, noticed the Crump hat!

I stood on bends 1½, and I never encountered 200 pirates fans!!! 

Someone living in fantasy land no doubt. 

glad i got noticed , makes a change us Pirates fans hav something to celebrate :)

200 :P thats how much were on the centre track, not on the 1st bend :lol:

I saw/heard ya too PTW hahaha, I was on the 1st bend.  You had a group of about 10 didn't ya

Can't SIT DOWN to watch speedway, no way, I'll try that when I'm 70

spot on Trees, that makes it 2 people that noticed me im impressed :lol:

me and Mr Valente went straight t the riders after they came off the track :)

200  thats how much were on the centre track, not on the 1st bend

Majority of them were King's Lynn Crump fans though ;)

How good was it to have all ( well most) of the Big Guns back at Saddlebow. Premier League racing is a nice stable diet, but you cant beat seeing the best there is on one of the top tracks in the Country. The times were no better than we get for a Premier league meeting, in some cases a lot worse. Would have been nice to see a lot more shale on the track, or is Buster saving it all up for the Cup finals later in the season ? :D

Anyone have any idea how big the crowd was ? or how they got those start line girls into those suits ? :D

Edited by semion

LOL, you'd like to offer your help to the girls I bet Semion ;)

The crowd was apparently 4000 strong.

LOL, you'd like to offer your help to the girls I bet Semion ;)

The crowd was apparently 4000 strong.

Trees i very much doubt it, the other half wouldnt be best pleased and anyway ive got boxer shorts older than some of those girls :D