British Speedway Forum

does anyone no where i can have a bet on this meeting i was going to have a bet but can not find anywhere,can anyone help?

You'll be lucky to get odds before the day. I doubt many bookies will have odds on the day either TBH as they know so little about the riders taking part.

Good luck to Tai and James :)

This can only be a win for Eddie or Lewis really as they have the advantage over any of the other riders. Second time it has been run on a track in Eddie's favour. (Rye House 2004). Must be depressing for some of the other riders watching Kennet time and time getting the press/support that so many of the others crave. I guess he is lucky that he has the right connections but I do so hate favouritism!!!! Before you all jump on me even I agree he is riding well this year.

Good luck to all the boys riding on Saturday - be proud to be British and ride your little socks off.

Still looking for someone to text....anyone?

This is the Final, bazaar3. Top three go into the British Final at Wolverhampton to play with the big boys! :D

Cheers Pollyanna, that is twice I am embarrased. Can't believe I forgot Dave was Ed's dad.:oops:

Hope the reigning U21 champion can do the business tomorrow night but I must admit it looks doubtful, can't look any further than Bridger or Kennett who know that track inside out, aswell as starting the season rather well.

I have a feeling Kennett will have a mare, and Woffiden and Bridger will do the biz.

As long as all the riders come away unharmed, I think it'll be a pretty reasonable meeting.

I know James Wright is really up for this meeting. Good Luck to him. :)

I hope there can be an updater found.. I'm working nights so need something to keep me awake! :D

Good luck to all the riders tonight and like others cannot see further than Kennett or Bridger but hope Danny King has a good meeting. I am leaving shortly to be there for the weekend.

probarly the best under 21 line for many of a year

luke bowen to win

the raffle

And we are still desperately looking for a texter....please anyone