British Speedway Forum

You've all taken it that he was "having a go" at Woffinden though, surely if he brought him down he wouldn't be "having a go" at him???? You think he was telling him to get out of his fecking way next time?? LOL

Edited by Trees

You've all taken it that he was "having a go" at Woffinden though, surely if he brought him down he wouldn't be "having a go" at him????  You think he was telling him to get out of his fecking way next time?? LOL

Trees,

The toys were well and truly out of the pram by that point, so I don't think there was any logic to Lewis's actions. His body language didn't suggest someone who was apologising.

An experience he hopefully will learn from.

All the best

Rob

Edited by lucifer sam

i personally feel that incident with tai and bridger should have been all back.. bridger came out of bend 2 and tai was sandwiched locked slightly and bridger collected him.. he had nowere to go.. a racing incident..IMO

i was stood on bend 2 in the pits and that is how i saw it. the ref was a bit harsh excluding bridger for that.

i agree he does get upset but with the pressure of being home track and all.. that will get to anyone as you feel you have to perform and he gets upset with himself as he knows he can do better.

darren

Edited by Devil-Darren

History now - 16yr old Tai Woffinden has finished 3rd - an awesome achievement and his 1st visit to Eastbourne's track - Well done lad - Up the Scorpions

World U21 qualifiers: Kennett, Lawson, Woffinden, Barker, Bridger plus one to be selected by Peter Oakes - I would imagine King

King OR Wright, who would people go for?

Is it both there last go at the U-21's?

Well done Ben Barker, a great result :D

If Woffenden said he wants to be a Brit, then fair enough, but as he hasn't, he should have been refused entry to this competition.

I can your argument Steve, but at the moment he is classed as British, so he can be eligible for Great Britain if selected.

Must admit tho' although a Rye fan, it would rile me that after one of James Wright/Danny King fail to make it only for Wuffy to become an Oz

Woffy Aussie or Brit : My view is its the same as football, at a young age I dont think it matters who you ride for or what your nationality is, I said its the same as football as Ryan Giggs used to play for England at youth level, however when becoming a senior player he chose Wales, now if they had made him keep playing for England we may have won another World Cup. Who knows?

Scorers:

Kennett was superb.Apart from missing the gate in ht15,when Lawson beat him,he was in complete control throughout.Barker surprised me,but was in the Final by right,on countback.

Bridger 'spat the dummy',not once but twice.His arrogance is beginning to annoy people.In ht15 he was leading when Auty f/x.Leading again,when Wilson f/x,with Barker clipping Wilsons bike,and needing attention.In the rerun,Barker gated,which seemed to upset Bridger.I dont think he was expecting it at all,judging from his body language.At the end if the race,he got very stroppy,storming off in a huff.

Many Congratulations to Ed Kennett,a thoroughly deserving wineer.

Hmm, i think Lewis Bridger needs to be taken in hand, He needs a strong guiding

influence, ive watched his body Language at poole, and i don't like it. Yes the lad has the abillity to go to the top, you only get one chance old son, don't ruin it!.

Many congratulations to Eddie, well done mate. Ive always said he made the right decision to move to Poole during the winter, and now its paying dividends. Good lad, keep your head down, be professional continue in the same viene and Neil will have to look at you!!.

Yes the GB final will be better now we have two home riders in it :D Well done to Edward, Willie and Tai on making through. :D

World U21 qualifiers: Kennett, Lawson, Woffinden, Barker, Bridger plus one to be selected by Peter Oakes - I would imagine King

King OR Wright, who would people go for?

Is it both there last go at the U-21's?

I would go for james wright,king has been around for a little while now and seems to be too hyped up however wright is a great racer never gves less than 110% in every race

Hmm, i think Lewis Bridger needs to be taken in hand, He needs a strong guiding

influence, ive watched his body Language at poole, and i don't like it. Yes the lad has the abillity to go to the top, you only get one chance old son, don't ruin it!.

Many congratulations to Eddie, well done mate. Ive always said he made the right decision to move to Poole during the winter, and now its paying dividends. Good lad, keep your head down, be professional continue in the same viene and Neil will have to look at you!!.

I don't understand why Poole supporters think it's down to them. He was always going to have a good year and I'd guess a lot as to do with new machinery, after all he always had the ability.

Edited by coxy24

I don't understand why Poole supporters think it's down to them. He was always going to have a good year and I'd guess a lot as to do with new machinery, after all he always had the ability.

Apparently everything's better at Poole, Coxy! ;)