British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sandie

Premier League 4 Team Tournament

I just wondered how long this meeting might go on for, can anyone help please. The reason is I have to book a coach for the trip, thanks :)

Starting at 2 , i would be booking it for about 7 my self, i mean by the time the meeting has ran and Berwick are presented with the trophy. :lol:

Plus taking into consideration the meeting could run a while and i am guessing the EOES is miles away from any kind of bus station.

Edited by wjm

If you say to the coach company that you expect to leave around 7pm. I have said that to our coach firm. We might not even be in it. Explain at the time because in speedway there may be accidents, your trip back could be delayed. Obviously they have to work within the drivers hours. But if you explain beforehand. Unfortunately in some bad cases a meeting can be delayed an hour for a bad injury and waiting for ambulance cover.

Keep up the good work with the arranging of the coaches. You forgot you may get delayed if you meet up with the Mildenhall Barmy Army for a drink

Cheers WJM, You have the first letter of the winners right but I think it might be a big red B on the race jackets.

And as for you Perry, I will have to miss out on meeting the Mildenhall Barry army for that drink as I will still be in Wroclaw.

Thanks for the advice both. :)

My Prediction is :

1 Kings Lynn Stars

2 Rye House Rockets

3 Sheffield Tigers

4 Workington Comets

Workington won't even be in it! With a top 4 of Wright, Nieminen, Branney and Robertson for qualifying as the two assesed rider won't have averages by the cut of date.

and marron, Redcar have no chance with James Grieves riding, he is crap at Peterborough, he'll be lucky to score a point.

Workington won't even be in it!  With a top 4 of Wright, Nieminen, Branney and Robertson for qualifying as the two assesed rider won't have averages by the cut of date.

and marron, Redcar have no chance with James Grieves riding, he is crap at Peterborough, he'll be lucky to score a point.

We will probably finish in the top 4 though and who knows how Grieves will do. His confidence may be sky high by then and go onto score a few points for us in the 4TT

:sad: can't see newcastle being in this one, shame i dont think we would of disgraced ourselves either

Workington won't even be in it!  With a top 4 of Wright, Nieminen, Branney and Robertson for qualifying as the two assesed rider won't have averages by the cut of date.

think you will find that riders assessed averages count, they have in the past

will defo be going to this one that's for sure and maybe meet up with the 'ever hiding BEE' if he goes.

not been on fair rides for years

Ah yes fairground rides.....have you remembered your promise SCB?

Isn't there 8 teams going to be in this?

Usually thats the format - 2 groups of four with the top two going through to the final .