British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sandie

Premier League 4 Team Tournament

Mildenhall should've been in there. :mad:

Tacey, Tom, Mario and Jason would've won that easy :approve:

Mildenhall should've been in there.  :mad:

Tacey, Tom, Mario and Jason would've won that easy  :approve:

Id prefer Kyle to tacey or jason to be honest, could see him flying round there, but guess we wont know now! :sad:

We will probably finish in the top 4 though and who knows how Grieves will do. His confidence may be sky high by then and go onto score a few points for us in the 4TT

No Marron dont you know SCB knows everything, or so he thinks, correct about Worky for a start

You go and support yer team mate and ignore the all knowing BSPA 'student'

Edited by TheBoroBoy

How are Birmingham in this !! you are asking that , i mean really !!! clearly they have seen the big crowds up there put 2 and 2 together an got 5 in the hope they would flock to the 4s, to make the "super7evens" the success we all think it should be.

believe me you are absolutely right here.when brum came to owlerton (relatively short distance to travel) there were hardly any brummies fans(about the same as rye/berwick usually bring).yet when we went to perry barr there were loads of us there.BSPA logic eh?

Not sure which side has missed out because of it but I'd be fascinated to know if anyone can answer - WHY ARE BIRMINGHAM SEEDED?

TRUE why are birmingham seeded? if its done on this years averages so far there shouldn't be any seeded teams, will see what I can find out from JC tonight.

Find it hard to believe that Sheffield are not in the 4's, I did not think we were that far behind in the averages.

like everyone else would love to see the criteria for qualification, better still would love to hace seen it BEFORE the season started, but this is speedway so no one will tell us.

another farce, so much for the much revamped "super 7s" up to noe the pairs without the defending champions and everyone in the dark about why some teams have qualified and others not and no explanation of why first we needed a seeded team at all and secondly why was that team birmingham

This has surely got to be a fix :mad: . How come the mighty Wasps aren't in there? Just look at our top four:

Wizzer, Simmons, Schramm and Atkin, total circa 22 points

Bound to have a chance of winning, surely......................

As an Elite girl, I am not that bothered who are there, I am going purely for the racing and the social side.

As with all things, there are always going to be some who feel let down their team are not involved ( think Belle Vue and the pairs which they won last year but were not involved in this years competition) but I think Buster explained things pretty well on the other thread.

As an Elite girl, I am not that bothered who are there, I am going purely for the racing and the social side.

Good girl . You can be really sociable and buy me a pint if you like . :wink:

but I think Buster explained things pretty well on the other thread.

explaines what, how the averages worked for qualification?

why birmingham were seede?

why are sheffield the first reserves, and another of the non qualifiers?

im sorry to read all the negativity about the brumms being there but im pleased there there as thats another night of racing for me to go n watch as may not have botherd had the brumms not been there

i also hope to meet a few brummie fans?

Good girl . You can be really sociable and buy me a pint if you like .  :wink:

Only if you buy me a cup of tea first!

Sorry, but no matter what system is used to decide teams, same as Pathetic Pairs, teams miss out on chance to get to Fours etc. Simple answer is what was mooted in Winter, bring back the qualifying rounds, three of five with top team going through and highest runner up. Fair to all and so called less glamour teams might get chance!

Edited by Ellesmere Gunner

Just in case anyone missed it, Jonathan Chapman has taken time to come on and explain how the teams were arrived at.

Its been maed a sticky for now at teh top of the section or click here

:)