British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sandie

Premier League 4 Team Tournament

Nice one of Baggy and his crew!!! 

Didn't you read their t-shirts, they are "king's lynn first benders on tour" lol Glad Steve picked em out, they aren't hard to miss ;)

its all about riding style ... if Kyle Legault had been there i'd have loads of him too.

Are those styles reminiscent of a former Exeter rider who used to travel a long way for "home" matches Steve? :wink::lol::P

And now lets get back on topic.. The PL4TT. ;)

Why did Stojawnowski (sp?) not ride more than once in the final? Assuming either a problem or tactics that I missed, but just curious as he seemed to be going well?

"Stodge" blew his engine on the "warm down lap" after his second ride in the semi. Hence he only took the one ride in the final (which he won of course!) astride Cory Gathercole's bike.

Edited by Bryn

Well if I am a glory hunter, I served a 40 year apprenticeship :P

If I'm totally honest I prefer it when we hadn't had any success. No one accused us of anything except being useless :rolleyes:

I can honestly say that in 42 years following Lynn up and down the country I have only once left a stadium on bad terms with anyone and in that case I was totally in the right. How anyone can accuse Terry Betts of being a dirty rider still perplexes me  and there was no way I was backing down on that one :wink:

SS if they have those badges in the track shop, don't bother getting me one cos I ain't patriotic enough to get one off someone with a foreign user name :P

was that aimed at me if so my name aint forgien at all

im not lowering myself to this any how so up to you lot.

opinions are like a***holes we all have our own( you obviously didnt re read my thread )

was that aimed at me if so my name aint forgien at all

NO. Get over yourself. the highest family in the land are called Windsor. Lizzie is as British as they come. Not everything revolves around you.

Not sure what a forgien is, not in my Oxford English Dictionary.

im not lowering myself to this any how so up to you lot.

I'd say you just did :wink:

opinions are like a***holes we all have our own( you obviously didnt re read my thread )

And some people talk out of theirs. My opinion which I'm entitled to :P No I didn't re-read YOUR thread cos I read it properly the first time.

Just accept that there are some perfectly reasonable King's Lynn fans, who do not cause havoc when they go to other tracks, don't really care whether we win or lose and just like to see decent racing.

Have a nice day now :D

Edited by Star Lady

NO. Get over yourself. the highest family in the land are called Windsor. Lizzie is as British as they come. Not everything revolves around you.

Not sure what a forgien is, not in my Oxford English Dictionary.

I'd say you just did  :wink:

And some people talk out of theirs. My opinion which I'm entitled to :P  No I didn't re-read YOUR thread cos I read it properly the first time.

Just accept that there are some perfectly reasonable King's Lynn fans, who do not cause havoc when they go to other tracks, don't really care whether we win or lose and just like to see decent racing.

Have a nice day now :D

Met Lynn fans at Kings Lynn, and also when they have been at our place and they all come across as nice people.

No matter how hard you try you are always going have the odd nutter who will cause you problems, and embrass you and your club.

well i aint moaning but im just going to defend my self here as majority of you cant read

i planly said SOME lynn fans-as i did also speak to a few lynn fans and they were fantastic.

obviously the people know who im on about.

and now i will say why i moan.

in speedway i'd like to think we are all a HUGE family who support speedway on a whole.yes we have riders we really like n riders we hate but i DONT think they as riders who risk there life for our entertainment meaning Zorro etc deserves the hand guesture (the man knows who he is)

the lasses who cant handle that i can out shout them :oops::P so they have a dig at who im shouting for.

END OF STORY!!!!

was fantastic meeting.

and was lovley to spend the day with Stuart-a Lynn fan for a long time!!!!!

Edited by windsor

well i aint moaning but im just going to defend my self here as majority of you cant read

i planly said SOME lynn fans-as i did also speak to a few lynn fans and they were fantastic.

obviously the people know who im on about.

Er you are the one that keeps going on about it. I don't know who you are on about, and having made enquiries on the Lynn forum so far nor does anyone else.

and now i will say why i moan.

in speedway i'd like to think we are all a HUGE family who support speedway on a whole.yes we have riders we really like n riders we hate but i DONT think they as riders who risk there life for our entertainment meaning Zorro etc deserves the hand guesture (the man knows who he is)

Personally I don't hate any riders. There are some I dislike, but even those I acknowledge can ride well and I'll applaud them for doing so as do the majority of Lynn fans that I know.

END OF STORY!!!!

Is that a promise :P