British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
windsor

Jesper B Jensen Testimonial

Sorry to piddle on your fireworks FR but this is old news....read all this somewhere on here a week or so ago.

Better luck next time.  :P

Nope I think you're wrong especially the bit "Nicolai has also accepted an invitation from the Peterborough Management to ride in the Panthers Press & Practice day on Wednesday 7th March" and I certainly haven't seen it anywhere before today about him riding in double J's testimonial.

Guest PanthersChamp06
Nope I think you're wrong especially the bit "Nicolai has also accepted an invitation from the Peterborough Management to ride in the Panthers Press & Practice day on Wednesday 7th March" and I certainly haven't seen it anywhere before today about him riding in double J's testimonial.

Sorry to say.... ive read it, all the poole fans have said there reaction to it :)

There right... means nothing :blink:

Would be great if he signed, but dont expect him to :)

Edited by PanthersChamp06

Guest Schumi

Post 10.

Yep means Jack. Wonder where he will be staying when he is down in Poole for Pirates P&P? Halo will probably know!

Means nothing,he will be at the Poole P+P Day,he is over for a while to get race ready for the european season!

Also feel it is very likely Matt Ford will have his picture taken with him during his stay over here . ;)

Guest Schumi
Post 4!!!No-one takes any notice of me :(  :P

You too huh? I'm still waiting for an answer to a message I sent a while ago. :rolleyes::wink:

I knew I'd seen it somewhere. :D

Edited by Schumi

All this fuss over a rider who scored nothing for the rest of the world select in a challenge match at Swindon last season

All I can add to this thread is a famous saying by Edna Krabapple......

Ha!

:unsure:

well i hadnt read it as dont always have time to flicl throught every single post on threads so i for one will say thanks FR

it will be nice to see young talent coming on in the uk

Yep  means Jack. Wonder where he will be staying when he is down in Poole for Pirates P&P? Halo will probably know!

Dunno about that but he's apparently stopping with Andersen for a while in Peterborough :D

Guest PanthersChamp06
well i hadnt read it as dont always have time to flicl throught every single post on threads so i for one will say thanks FR

it will be nice to see young talent coming on in the uk

You just wanna see another attractive Dane to love :wink::P