British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
AdamLoweSpeedway

A Question for You LIONS fans

Is that this tune?

That's the tune described, but I didn't hear anything - probably gone deaf listening to all those marching bands Sir L provided. :lol:

To actually hear the tune in all it's glory try here (sorry I don't know how to do those here thingys.

Lt...you have definitely missed a few hums out, but I'll let you off because it was a long time ago. :P

Something funny going on here! I am getting 'this page cannot be displayed' with your link lol.

Did you remember and click the play button? lol ;-) :clown

You were quick Lioness! :D

I was trying to be clever and do what you did with the link - didn't work though. :-(

Gem I've edited your original post to show that here thingy......if you want to see how I did it just click edit (its easier than trying to explain!) or else just give me a shout when you want one done :)

Thanks Lioness. That looks pretty straight forward.

I have made a note how to do it in my notebook so I don't forget - well one of my three notebooks on how to do things on the computer. :? .. :D

Lt...you have definitely missed a few hums out, but I'll let you off because it was a long time ago.  :P

Sorry Gem, but I've gone back to my post & hummed my way through it again, & I can't find any missing hums. I did have one worrying moment though when I listened to the now famous "Imperial Echoes" on the Leicester speedway site. As you may or may not know, I've been having a few problems closing programmes lately, & it happened again. I was on verse 35 before I managed to regain control & shut the bloody thing up.

BTW, who are the three geezers in the photo on the Lions site, & why is one of them wearing a wonky race jacket?

Yes, I was wondering that.

I think the young lad might be Adam Lowe, but have no idea who the other two are. :?

Unless...unless...that's not you in the middle is it after a mistake with the bleach bottle again?

The three people on the Lions site are the three people that represented us at the Sittingbourne Pairs meeting. If you hover your mouse over the picture then you will get a message telling you to click for more information where it will tell you the riders names.

The reason the Wes has got a wonky race jacket is because he had got changed before we took the photo and then just threw it on quickly for the shot.

Don't forget to keep checking the Press page on the site, things are starting to look promising for the Lions.

If you hover your mouse over the picture then you will get a message telling you to click for more information where it will tell you the riders names.

Thanks Adam. I have been doing a bit of hovering and know who they are now. At least I got you right, but must send apologies to Sid who has got very nice hair. :oops:

The joke being that Lt hasn't got any, but don't tell him I've let all the World know. :P

Guest Sir Lunchalot

I could kiss someone !!! Finally the tune is named !!!

I was sort of sure it was Imperial Echoes but didn't want to mention it in case I was wrong and I looked foolish :?

It was worth dropping in for a quick look at the forum as I've been off for a week or so. Leaving work at 10, 10, 11,8 and 8 this week haven't been my idea of fun and it looks like getting worse in the future (don't ask) :-( .

PS If Lt reads this I'll send you some more "offerings" shortly I hope mate. ;-)

Wot a great thread wot with all the kissing, hovering and humming going on. The thought of LT humming a tune to see if he had missed out a hum on a previous thread had me laughing.

Keep it up guys Cheers Paul

I could kiss someone !!! Finally the tune is named !!!

Ahem!! Will I do? :approve: ... :lol:

Imperial Echoes rings a bell.

July 26th.....Gemini..... following on from another batch of tune titles (no music this time) provided by your goodself.

Shame this thread has finished as it was good fun.

Mind you Summit still thinks this was the Coventry signature tune and not Leicester, unless they both used the same one :?: .. :roll: