British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brian L

Jason Crump - World Champion

Does anyone has any good photographs of Jason Crump that they could scan and send to me for use on a visual for The Speedway Museum? I will need to credit the photographer and get permission to use it so will need this info as well. Prefer GP pics both action & with trophy in colour scanned in jpg format.

Also need a brief profile of Jason so if anyone has one that is up-to-date or if you can tell me where I can get the info from that would help. I will credit the writer of any profile used.

Cheers

Brian

ps. Thanks to those who have helped with the Mike Lee & Per Jonsson visuals.

Jason's website would be a good start I suppose .................. www.jasoncrump.com

Jason's website would be a good start I suppose .................. www.jasoncrump.com

Thanks Trees, have now written up the profile, can anyone help with some photos preferably from GPs?

Cheers

Brian

Brian

Mike Patrick has agreed to provide photos for the Speedway Museum free of charge as long as they are acknowledged. I suggest you try him.