British Speedway Forum

You mean you were into tartan trousers at half mast and tam 'o' shanters, Jo? That gives me an entirely new picture of you! But I'm surprised to hear you weren't swooning over Puppy Love. Maybe you were also a David Cassidy type? :unsure::shock::D

You mean you were into tartan trousers at half mast and tam 'o' shanters, Jo?  That gives me an entirely new picture of you!  But I'm surprised to hear you weren't swooning over Puppy Love.  Maybe you were also a David Cassidy type?  :unsure:  :shock:  :D

No, tartan troosers. And no to David Cassidy (although maybe now :wink: ). Only had eyes for Derek Longmuir http://www.nostalgiacentral.com/music/baycityrollers.htm

No, tartan troosers. And no to David Cassidy (although maybe now :wink: ). Only had eyes for Derek Longmuir

Didn't he turn out to be a bit of a Gary Glitter :o

Or we could all nip off across the road to Cardiff Castle and see Donny Osmond  :approve:

Is he another one on your -

Shouldnt but would list, Shazzy? :D

If so - same here!!! :D

Donny Osmond :P  :wub: Hated him when I was younger, was into the Bay City Rollers but now he looks nicer now. Wouldn't mind him as my teddy bear :wink:

Donny can sometimes be seen in deepest South London.There is a Mormon thingymybob(not sure if they call them churches or temples or what)in Mitcham where he has been a visitor.Apparently :neutral:

Donny can sometimes be seen in deepest South London.There is a Mormon thingymybob(not sure if they call them churches or temples or what)in Mitcham where he has been a visitor.Apparently :neutral:

Temple is the correct term iris, so you were correct!! :)

Going against the grain here but, Phwoarr bring back Bonnie for another go.

I do hope that the Chas'n' Dave notion is not remotely true. What a disgraceful shocker, if so.

I think its all just a bit of fun and for atmosphere they will be great.

I wouldnt pay money to go to see them on their own but Im not complaining to see them as part of the fun on GP day.

Incidently - all those that have  bar-humbugged C & D, who do you think should be booked.

Remember it needs to be someone whose music is designed to get the foot tapping and people smiling. Its the warm up act after all and not the main event? :D

Shazzy - keep yourr suggestions clean please!!!! :D

Well said, completely agree, .... its all in the spirit of fun in all fairness,

Ok , suggestions...... mine would be UB40 if the budget ran to it, or if not a good UB40 tribute band, or what about Madness ? they go out on smaller (less paid) gigs now, probabaly not that expensive, they would get the crowd going.

Ill be ahappy to sing along to chas & dave tho !!

I'd never heard of these two clowns before, but after watching some of their stuff of YouTube, theyre actually that horsesh*t theyre good :blink:

Or if you prefer, ply me with a few pints and for your ears only (and those of anyone else around) I may just sing for you!

Well it'll be just as amussing!

The concert's in Cyfarthfa Castle in Merthyr, not Cardiff

Damn! I knew it was a Castle of some sort in Wales :cry: guess he wont be sharing my hotel room after all then :cry::wink::lol: