British Speedway Forum
TonyMac

Dave Jessup In Next Issue

Does he have any regrets? What would he do differently if he could have his time again?

TMC you kept that bloody quiet about Barney in this one :wink: Am chuffed to little mint balls with this edition well done long may Backtrack continue!!!!!! :approve:

DD You ever heard of "Ghost Writers" ?

Er...yes CS. Did realise it wasn't ACTUALLY him answering the questions.

Simply asked if anyone remembered it.

Didn't expect sarcastic replies accusing me of some cheese having slipped off my cracker.

Remind me CS: you are the one who thinks Millard is quite good.... have you ever heard of ghost commentators...

What was he thinking... throwing away his racejackets and trophies?

If there was ever a time I wish I was a binman...

You're welcome.....only before replying like you did in future please note use of smilies :wink:

Because you are too tight to buy one :P yes there's an excellent 3 page interview with Barney but you really don't know what you are missing it's like Speedway Star from my childhood all over again only this time I understand it a bit more :lol:

Excellent edition again, but one little moan. We got the results for the quiz but not the answers for the last lot of questions. Not unless I'm looking in the wrong place.

Excellent edition again, but one little moan. We got the results for the quiz but not the answers for the last lot of questions. Not unless I'm looking in the wrong place.

Ooops! Sorry, here they are:

MASTERMIND ANSWERS FROM ISSUE 19

1 Finn Thomsen riding for Coventry. His first BL club was Wolverhampton (6pts). 2 Bobby Beaton (4pts). 3 Kevin Jolly, John Louis and Melvyn Taylor (12pts). 4 Chris Bevan and Des Wilson (6pts). 5 Michael Coles (5pts). 6 Soren Sjosten (4pts). 7 Ellesmere Port, 1972 (6pts). 8 Doug Wyer (4pts). 9 Ari Koponen and Trond Skretting (8pts). 10 Bert Harkins (4pts).

Really enjoyed the Mastremind. Finished in the top 20, but next time will be taking it seriously.