British Speedway Forum
Fozzie4388

Conference League 4tt Draw Announced

It's on a track with possibly THE biggest home advantage in the conference league (I have been,before anyone asks)

Well, I've NOT been so can't comment...: but Scunthorpe's big wins there in the end of season cup finals last year does suggest that this theory's a bit flawed...?? :unsure:

Hope Grant is okay...

Well, I've NOT been so can't comment...: but Scunthorpe's big wins there in the end of season cup finals last year does suggest that this theory's a bit flawed...?? :unsure:

Hope Grant is okay...

Stoke won at Sheffield,does that mean Sheffield have no home advantage?

King's Lynn won everywhere virtually,the class that scunthorpe had would have shown through on a wet field!

And it's not moaning,I'm questioning! Why take it away from a track that had successfully hosted the meeting to a track that is proving to be difficult!

I sincerely hope that it runs smoothley and that an effective meeting is had.

I'm presuming it's because of the home crowds that Plymouth get every week and the gate money involved.

What have the crowd figures been for Stoke for this event?

Did it attract a lot of visiting supporters?

Anyone got an update on the weather, been lovely and sunny here in Weymouth this morning but clouding over now.

Jules

And the farce continues...

So...let me get this straight now

We have the top 8 foursomes...but without 2 of them...so we have the top 6 plus 2 others...and one of those has made a late change,including a rider who hasn't ridden for them yet.

It's on a friday,so half the fan's can't make it.

It's on a track with possibly THE biggest home advantage in the conference league (I have been,before anyone asks)

And to top it all,there are still changes the day before!

Nice to see that the CL is making a good name for itself!

It looks like you won't be happy until the riders you want take part at a place and time of your choosing :angry:

And with all due respect, just imagine what everyone would be saying if we were all talking about going to Stoke this weekend for the CL Fours. In case anyone hasn't noticed, the Spitfires have called off their last, what is it four or five now, home meetings..??!! :blink::unsure:

Anyone got an update on the weather, been lovely and sunny here in Weymouth this morning but clouding over now. 

Jules

Spoke to darren about half an hour ago and he said everythings still good.

My signature will have any changes to the status.....

Hope this helps THIS FORCAST IS FOR THE SOUTHWEST IN GENERAL

Taken from the Met Office web at 13.35hrs

Today:

Cloudy with drizzly rain during the morning and misty over coasts and hills, though brighter to the lee of high ground at first. Becoming dry and sunny from the west during the afternoon. Fresh to strong southwesterly winds. Maximum temperature 18 °C.

Tonight:

A dry, sunny end to the day, with some clear periods overnight. Most places staying dry, but a few showers are likely in the west. Mild with strong winds. Minimum temperature 8 °C.

Should be a fantastic meeting, weather out the office window at present is Windy, Bright & Dry

Good Luck to all Teams, nice to see the 'fours' getting shared around and why not its a conference event for the conference league not soley just for one team

Edited by smiler

just driven past at 3.00 and although slightly overcast it is dry with no threat of rain.

Has the Plymouth site got updates of tonight's meeting? :unsure:

♫ ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♫♫ ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♫catch us if you can♫ ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♫

There was no big hit. Nicki went for the gap and the referee had his interpretation of it.

There was no big hit.  Nicki went for the gap and the referee had his interpretation of it.

If Glanz went for the gap I presume that Bekker was ahead of him at the time.