British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tarabanko

Gp 3 Eskilstuna May 26

Guest Jacques
who would of believed that bomber harris would be 5th after 3 rounds not me but well done chris keep it up

keeps the sceptics from the door.. :D ....but yes ,well done to Chris...crap track :wink:

I can`t believe Nicholls being slagged off by his own countrymen on this forum!!! A poor start to the season yes, but he was second in the ending GP in Italy last year. For sure he is good enough to be in the GP`s

Personally I don't think he is good enough, as he has consistently shown since being in the series.

However I agree that he gets slagged off far too much on here. No need for people to join the hate campaign. If you don't like him then support someone else!

Excellent stuff from Harris once again, but I can`t believe Nicholls being slagged off by his own countrymen on this forum!!! A poor start to the season yes, but he was second in the ending GP in Italy last year. For sure he is good enough to be in the GP`s.

Quite frankly I think this year for the first time in the GP history they have the 15 best riders in the world participating. As soon as Lindback can get back to his true abilities IMO any rider in the field could get to the A-final.

Track in Eskilstuna was pretty decent but very slick and an absolute disgrace for the semifinals.

Rubbish - no way in 2007 is Lindback better than Freddie! He's going backwards as Fred is getting better!

Freddie Lindgren - Number one Swede! ;)

Talking nonsense as usual then, now waltzing matilda is his song apparently, what is this guy on  :unsure:

Anyway well done Leigh

I thought that Mr Millard had improved considerably tonight, so much so that I now prefer him to Mr. Pearson.

Rubbish - no way in 2007 is Lindback better than Freddie!  He's going backwards as Fred is getting better!

Freddie Lindgren - Number one Swede!  ;)

Mark my words, Antonio will be back.

Crumps shoulder was dislocated but popped back in when they were x raying it. He is already feeling a lot better not doing Poland tomorow but he doesnt want to miss many more meetings.

Edited by ring sting

Mark my words, Antonio will be back.

So far he's been even worse than PePe last year!

Felt really let down by this GP. I thought the track prep was abysmal, and that surprised me because the Swedes are usually on the mark. Dry, dusty and slick for the first few races we were told it would improve, but when it was watered it became very slippery and even worse. The racing usually improves towards the Semi and Final like the last GP in Poland but it got WORSE !!! I don't know if the track conditions were at all to do with Crumps and Pedersens falls [ i doubt it personally ] but it is strange to see two top world clas riders lose it on their own.

Kudos to Crump for pulling his bike of the track, and even more so knowing now that he was hurt.

Edited by Philip Addison

I thought that Mr Millard had improved considerably tonight, so much so that I now prefer him to Mr. Pearson.

Yeh brilliant he only mentioned that Zagar was 5 times slovenian champion about 15 times.

The mans got to go

Crumps shoulder was dislocated but popped back in when they were x raying it. He is already feeling a lot better not doing Poland tomorow but he doesnt want to miss many more meetings.

Glad about this. Broken collarbone could have spelt the end of his chances but should hopefully be fit for the Danish GP then. :)

The track was rubbish, I hate to see Davidsson get any points - let alone 5 - but I'm so damn chuffed that Leigh won tonight, I don't care! :D:approve:

Felt really let down by this GP. I thought the track prep was abysmal, and that surprised me because the Swedes or usually on the mark. Dry, dusty and slick for the first few races we were told it would improve, but when it was watered it became very slippery and even worse. The racing usually improves towards the Semi and Final like the last GP in Poland but it got WORSE !!!  I don't know if the track conditions were at all to do with Crumps and Pedersens falls [ i doubt it personally ] but it is strange to see two top world clas riders lose it on their own.

Kudos to Crump for pulling his bike of the track, and even more so knowing now that he was hurt.

It doesnt really matter where the GP is being staged because the man responsible for its state is Ole Olsen

While he is GP Director in charge of track preperation it will be slick, slick and more slick.

It doesnt really matter where the GP is being staged because the man responsible for its state is Ole Olsen

While he is GP Director in charge of track preperation it will be slick, slick and more slick.

But why does he like it THAT slick is the question?

Well no-one seems to want to congratulate Freddie, on what was he biggest achievement yet. Were all very proud of you Freddie at Wolves :approve:

I've watched about 3/4 of the GP so far, yet to see the falls. *sigh*

Got to agree though, doesnt seem as great as the other GP's we've seen so far, though there was some good riding.