British Speedway Forum
KevH

Johnnie S Hoskins

Come on now - no cheating please. :-o

dont we always get told off for going off the subject? this is supposed to be JH's not Bob Wilson and football @ that!

Okay then - forget it.

I was only using this thread because it was guessing a middle name and I didn't want to start a new one just for that. Sort of went with the flow, but never mind.

Classic from the biggest culprit of not sticking to threads

never mind Gem I enjoyed the challenge!

:approve::)

I only wanted the answer! anyway Steve is the biggest culprit he's a born leader :oops:

funny way of showing it Shazzy! :P

somehow I don't think saying it shouldn't be here will get the answer!

Anyhow maybe we should get back to JH as requested......

:?

Yeah it's true...it's all my fault. I have led Shazzy astray since joining the forum.

If it was possibly a speedway rider's middle name it could be nearer the subject, but a footballer that retired 25 years ago is pushing it.

Johnnie H was a top fella at Canterbury. As stated in the previous forum he was prone to 'bending' the truth. Was pouring with rain in Canterbury so I went accross the road to Sainsbury to phone the track and ask if the meeting was on. Johnnie answered and said they hadn't had a drop all day!!! I was accross the road...it was pouring down!!! Top fella

OK, Since this is petering out a bit, I will throw something else in the mix, with all due respect the The Guv. Quick, what is Ron Prestons middle name. He rode for Poole and Eastbourne outside of being World Under 21 Champ. Hint, It starts with an N. :?:

Well since there are no takers I am withdrawing the question, besides Ron probably wouldnt appreciate it.... Sayonara... Sandman