British Speedway Forum
KevH

Johnnie S Hoskins

Kevin, if you die in the next day or so without giving us the answer, I'll kill yer. :clown

Don't worry Ian2 seems to know the answer, anyway if I'm still living I'll post the answer on Friday. :lol:

Biblical - Saul or Solomon :?:

After a place - Sebastapool or Salisbury :?:

Or Sod this - roll on Friday when all will be revealed :x

asked my dad so many questions last night regarding speedway and forgot to ask him this one grrrrrrrrrrrrrr :roll:

asked my dad so many questions last night regarding speedway

how many wheels does a bike have, how many laps to a race, why don't they ever turn right etc etc

Did nobody take note of the number of '-' I put after the S, that was a bit of a clue,but it is very unusual and have never seen it before or since,would like to know the story behind it! :lol:

asked my dad so many questions last night regarding speedway

how many wheels does a bike have, how many laps to a race, why don't they ever turn right etc etc

Steve you are so witty......... but if wit was s**t you'd be constipated Honey!!! :twisted: ;)

and if your brains were gunpowder you couldn't blow your nose

Did nobody take note of the number of '-' I put after the S, that was a bit of a clue,but it is very unusual and have never seen it before or since,would like to know the story behind it! :lol:

Inspector Clouseau he note a 5 letter name which is unusual -

how about Silas :?:

mais oui ou mais non as they say in Franglais :shock:

I make it one more letter than you Ian2, but the last one was an "e" which didn't look quite right when written down anyway.

I hope that hasn't given too much away. :lol:

Thought this was easy - just had to re-read the history of the speedway hoskins....obviously not a complete history as middle name is not mentioned!!

Apart from that, what an excellent wee book. - I can still picture Ian Hoskins in the centre of Old Meadowbank winding up the crowd....circa 1964....was just a boy - honest. :)

Kev ..... we expect the answer to be posted 00.01 Friday morning as it is bugging the hell outta me now ;)

I make it one more letter than you Ian2, but the last one was an "e" which didn't look quite right when written down anyway.

You've even got me thinking now Kevin,the memory is failing me,but I am pretty certain it is without the 'E'.

Shazzybird,if your Dad has forgotton S----, plus or minus -, He wants shooting! :lol:

Kev ..... we expect the answer to be posted 00.01 Friday morning as it is bugging the hell outta me now ;)

Don't know about you Shaz, but I am quivering with anticipation ... :?

You've even got me thinking now Kevin,the memory is failing me,but I am pretty certain it is without the 'E'.

Shazzybird,if your Dad has forgotton S----, plus or minus -, He wants shooting! :lol:

Ian he's in Germany at the mo wont be back until Saturday and I'm kicking myself as I forgot to ask him the other night! :cry:

I did say Friday Shazz, but I'm a night person so it'll be Friday evening. :lol: